Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened around here?

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Time for a new fishing license. I can't wait to get home with mine only to have WDFW fuck me over by closing seasons and reducing bag limits again.

I'd like to throw those fuckers in a canoe and send them down the Green River canyon.

And then fish them out?
    Nah. Crawdads will take care of it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Time for a new fishing license. I can't wait to get home with mine only to have WDFW fuck me over by closing seasons and reducing bag limits again.

I'd like to throw those fuckers in a canoe and send them down the Green River canyon.

And then fish them out?
    Nah. Crawdads will take care of it.
    You never hunt a man!
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Fuck off.
    chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Fuck off.
    lol

I thought that might get you going. Nothing personal, of course.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So I was bored on a clear cold winter day in the beautiful cascades, powder coated eruts and jagged peaks. , the gem-green skykomish in all her glory flowing 100' from Pup's picture windows (with mint steelhead just lurking for Pups cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Told the now 30 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' pup echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Pup started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Pup's attention...a pretty cool morning on the Sky. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

Ignorant SooUNT now down the road, but a nice story I didnt share last year.

Sky's my favorite river. Ran the last run of the north fork before it flooded Index and retook the road. 40,000 cfs and three boat flips that day. I'd been out partying until 5am and drinking cheap red wine at a toga party. Walked off into the woods during the safety meeting and puked my guts up for twenty minutes straight. Then went down that shit at a million miles an hour with trees and all kinds of shit floating down the river with us. I still have the "dangerous waters" sign I scrambled up a tree to take. The next day the river hit over 100,000 cfs and that whole edie and embankment ceased to exist.

Many good days spent there but that one might be the best.
    I assume you were just rafting as one cant fish out a vessel. Either way kudos. You need at least 5k cubic to raft it. 2k on gold bar guage to kayak. Proud of u tho Bot. It's a beautiful float. Nothing like the scenery, certainly some technical water. It's a small trib.
    Yeap, I'm an F- fisherman when it comes to rivers. C+/B- when it comes to deep sea though. Heading down to Mexico, catching some surf, tacos, 50lb Dorado, and senoritas while drinking $0.50 beers is more my speed when it comes to fishing trips.

Now rafting white water, I was in the cream of the crop in the PNW during my time living up there. There were only a handful of us that rafted the Sky on a regular basis and even fewer that got paid as guides to do so year in year out. I rafted Boulder Drop all the way down to under 2,000cfs and all the way up to above 13,000cfs commercially. Nothing like the rare sunny spring day up there to get the water moving and make for beautiful weather. The only river that could compete was when the Green opened up on rare occasions. Less big water than the sky but my god, that river from the water might be the most beautiful in the US.
    Uh, I spend 1/4 of my time on my Grady, in the straights and la push so wrong again dipshit. I'd like to see u be my deckhand Pitch...in other words, I wouldnt be able to run the tiller much.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Fuck off.
    lol

I thought that might get you going. Nothing personal, of course.

Always bidness. Never personal.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Fishing is gay

Such fag, J.
    I'm not the one who likes to go out with men to secluded locations to play with our poles.
    I mostly fish alone, or with my gf along to net and as decoy for hungry lions.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don’t know shit about fishing but that appears to be one area in which @puppylove_sugarsteel seems to be well versed.

This.

I hate fishing (it bores the fuck out of me), but I would go on any expedition with pup and flea in a heart beat. More than happy to pay.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

So I was bored on a clear cold winter day in the beautiful cascades, powder coated eruts and jagged peaks. , the gem-green skykomish in all her glory flowing 100' from Pup's picture windows (with mint steelhead just lurking for Pups cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Told the now 30 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' pup echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Pup started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Pup's attention...a pretty cool morning on the Sky. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

Sky's my favorite river. Ran the last run of the north fork before it flooded Index and retook the road. 40,000 cfs and three boat flips that day. I'd been out partying until 5am and drinking cheap red wine at a toga party. Walked off into the woods during the safety meeting and puked my guts up for twenty minutes straight. Then went down that shit at a million miles an hour with trees and all kinds of shit floating down the river with us. I still have the "dangerous waters" sign I scrambled up a tree to take. The next day the river hit over 100,000 cfs and that whole edie and embankment ceased to exist.

I assume you were just rafting as one cant fish out a vessel. Either way kudos. You need at least 5k cubic to raft it. 2k on gold bar guage to kayak. Proud of u tho Bot. It's a beautiful float. Nothing like the scenery, certainly some technical water. It's a small trib.
    Yeap, I'm an F- fisherman when it comes to rivers. C+/B- when it comes to deep sea though. Heading down to Mexico, catching some surf, tacos, 50lb Dorado, and senoritas while drinking $0.50 beers is more my speed when it comes to fishing trips.

Now rafting white water, I was in the cream of the crop in the PNW during my time living up there. There were only a handful of us that rafted the Sky on a regular basis and even fewer that got paid as guides to do so year in year out. I rafted Boulder Drop all the way down to under 2,000cfs and all the way up to above 13,000cfs commercially. Nothing like the rare sunny spring day up there to get the water moving and make for beautiful weather. The only river that could compete was when the Green opened up on rare occasions. Less big water than the sky but my god, that river from the water might be the most beautiful in the US.
    Uh, I spend 1/4 of my time on my Grady, in the straights and la push so wrong again dipshit. I'd like to see u be my deckhand Pitch...in other words, I wouldnt be able to run the tiller much.
    Pup ran his 18' lavro from slpit-rock...you fags came buy me with your cutesy little nose plugs and kayaks, and wet-suits and bailers and I was running same water in a 1/4 ton drift boat, with a beer between my legs. And by the way pitch, I have a 12' Cat and ran boulder regulary. So careful tooting your little horn. Boulder isnt a big deal for a mild 5
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    edited April 2019

This sounds a million times better.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Pup ran his 18' lavro from slpit-rock...you fags came buy me with your cutesy little nose plugs and kayaks, and wet-suits and bailers and I was running same water in a 1/4 ton drift boat, with a beer between my legs. And by the way pitch, I have a 12' Cat and ran boulder regulary. So careful tooting your little horn. Boulder isnt a big deal for a mild 5
    Huh
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Said i'm a below average fisherman. Not denying that. Rafting I know though and can pop off about. I can swim rapids while drinking a bottle of whiskey most people won't take a boat down.

I know your kind on the sky and respect. Some ballzy ass locals on the sky in metal fucking boats.
    None of my shit for brained paddlers were allowed to slam an eddie someone was fishing unlike some other dipshit companies.

Still, 12' cat is a breeze for technical compared to an 18' Avon with a bunch of cant swim Microsoft programmers from India. Either way is a hell of a lot of fun. Used to run a cat down the drop as safety on my days off just to fuck around with.

Don't lump me in with the weekend warriors in kayaks either. The guys i hung around did first descents and named a shit load of the white water in Washington or did search and rescue/safety for a living. Was never a great hard shell kayaker myself but had I stayed in Washington I might have been safety for some record setting runs.

All that said, I love time on the river whatever the activity. Hard to have a shitty day out there.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Oh pack said that. Pack you've never been out your dorm

Sounds like my roommate
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Fishing is gay

Such fag, J.
    I'm not the one who likes to go out with men to secluded locations to play with our poles.
    I mostly fish alone, or with my gf along to net and as decoy for hungry lions.
    So you let her have the lions and keep the BEARS for yourself?
    I used to fish the Sky back when I was going to UW. It was pretty good for steelhead and salmon back then. I'd haul them back and have fish dinner instead of some shitty ass pizza or chicken teriyaki made out of cat.

I haven't fished it in years. I mainly fish the Grays Harbor rivers and up on the peninsula. Fishing is therapeutic and it keeps me from losing my shit after dealing with dumbfucks all week.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I used to fish the Sky back when I was going to UW. It was pretty good for steelhead and salmon back then. I'd haul them back and have fish dinner instead of some shitty ass pizza or chicken teriyaki made out of cat.

I haven't fished it in years. I mainly fish the Grays Harbor rivers and up on the peninsula. Fishing is therapeutic and it keeps me from losing my shit after dealing with dumbfucks all week.

You and me @dflea are gonna go after summer runs in pups Sky honey hole. I’ll bait fish the cured salmon eggs from his freezer if if I have to.