Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shout out to Hondo!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Hondo went big timer and donated $129 bucks. Good to see. Thanks dude. We here at HH headquarters appreciate it.

Nice that this little mid year thing resulted in several folks donating. I will be back to harass everyone in August.

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    I don't often get WTF's, but when I do, they are for thanking Hondo for donating.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Also, @MariotaTheGawd you are basically the only cheap piece of shit left. So FUCK OFF. Or donate.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Also, @MariotaTheGawd you are basically the only cheap piece of shit left. So FUCK OFF. Or donate.

Why do you ignore @PurpleThrobber and @salemcoog ?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I already told you the Throbber is in negotiations right now and I never even thought of Salem.

Also, way to ruin the nice thank you thread I made for you. Totally fucked it up. This is why you can't have nice things.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This entire thread is an abortion.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I already told you the Throbber is in negotiations right now and I never even thought of Salem.

Also, way to ruin the nice thank you thread I made for you. Totally fucked it up. This is why you can't have nice things.
    Lol I gotta give you shit brotha. You know that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I do appreciate that you gave to the site. @paws and @haie now have me on their "to kill" lists, but I needed to die one day anyway. Nothing lasts forever.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I do appreciate that you gave to the site. @paws and @haie now have me on their "to kill" lists, but I needed to die one day anyway. Nothing lasts forever.
    @pawz and @haie have an interesting obsession. One day I might meet them at a rose bowl pre game and I'm sure you'll teach them how to scalp whitey.
  • Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

@pawz and @haie have an interesting obsession. One day I might meet them at a rose bowl pre game and I'm sure you'll teach them how to scalp whitey.
    "interesting"
    "brotha"

Yeah I'd definitely hang out with your loser ass before a game.
    I didn't say you'd hang out with me. I said you'd scalp me. Can you read?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Sad you had to be guilted into it instead of just stepping up and doing the right thing from the outset.

You're the segment of the population that has to have their names published in the paper before they pay their child support. Deadbeat.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

I'll donate when derek johnson stops being an anti vaxxer
  • Options
    pawspaws Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Huh?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    paws said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Huh?
    LOL. FML
  • Options
    paws said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Huh?
    Get an Avatar you Savage. Then donate.