Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents sue School District over anti-Semitic Curriculum

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Hondo's kind of school.

Some of the evidence described in the complaint goes to support their complaint that students were being taught Jews and Christians deliberately forged their holy texts to contradict the Muslim Qur’an. Another textbook instructed that Zionism has "little connection" to Jewish history in "Palestine." Students were also taught Jews took advantage of the Holocaust to gain sympathy for Zionism at the expense of "Arab plight," and Israelis were compared to Nazis amid claims they've treated Palestinians like Nazis historically treated Jews.

"In looking for the sources of the anti-Semitic and anti-Israel bigotry in the Newton curriculum, we discovered a few bad apple teachers who view their teaching positions as giving them license to promote their personal political agendas," APT Executive Director Ilya Feoktistov said. "We are also looking closely at a common pattern with these politicized teachers — most, if not all, have taken professional development courses developed with foreign funding by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/local-residents-file-lawsuit-against-mass-school-system-for-anti-semitic-curriculum/

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bad apple teachers?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    What does Hondo have to do with this? Other than he's living rent free in your head.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

What does Hondo have to do with this? Other than he's living rent free in your head.

When I read about anti-Semites I think of you Hondo just as when I think of hot I picture a fire, or cold I think of snow. You're welcome to occupy the space in my head I think about when I think of anti-Semites.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

When I read about anti-Semites I think of you Hondo just as when I think of hot I picture a fire, or cold I think of snow. You're welcome to occupy the space in my head I think about when I think of anti-Semites.
    Find one. Just one Bob. Anti semitic thing I've said. Other than that, it's just voices in your head. The same ones that give you the gay pedophile thoughts.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Hondo's kind of school.

Some of the evidence described in the complaint goes to support their complaint that students were being taught Jews and Christians deliberately forged their holy texts to contradict the Muslim Qur’an. Another textbook instructed that Zionism has "little connection" to Jewish history in "Palestine." Students were also taught Jews took advantage of the Holocaust to gain sympathy for Zionism at the expense of "Arab plight," and Israelis were compared to Nazis amid claims they've treated Palestinians like Nazis historically treated Jews.

"In looking for the sources of the anti-Semitic and anti-Israel bigotry in the Newton curriculum, we discovered a few bad apple teachers who view their teaching positions as giving them license to promote their personal political agendas," APT Executive Director Ilya Feoktistov said. "We are also looking closely at a common pattern with these politicized teachers — most, if not all, have taken professional development courses developed with foreign funding by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/local-residents-file-lawsuit-against-mass-school-system-for-anti-semitic-curriculum/

These folks look like they have too much time on their hands. Good luck working your way through this complaint.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hitler loved the mooslims. People forget that.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

And Volkswagen.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

And Volkswagen.
    I own a VW and am wearing Puma sweatpants.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

HHusky said:

PurpleJ said:

And Volkswagen.
    I own a VW and am wearing Puma sweatpants.
    Ts and Ps.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Because if you were to write a curriculum, it'd be focused on hating Jews too.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Because if you were to write a curriculum, it'd be focused on hating Jews too.
    Yes exactly. I would primarily focus on Hitler, his rise to power, and how we can create that great of a Nation in America.