Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Give a man an egg, get fed a left

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

NICE!!! And THAT, my friends, is the appropriate response to dick'ish entitled little brat behavior.

Imagine what would happen if this was the response we get here in the US to all those little whiney bitches. EQUAL RIGHTS get EQUAL LEFTS!!!
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Postal91 said:

And no fucks were given by this senator;

NICE!!! And THAT, my friends, is the appropriate response to dick'ish entitled little brat behavior.

I don't give a shit what the topic is, you don't just all of creep up on someone expressing their opinion and plop and egg on their head - from behind..christ, what a pussy. Let the fucker talk and then assess what he says has validity. Then argue with him.

But an egg on head?!? Kid is lucky that's all he got beat down with. The esteemed Senator looks like he has about 60 pounds and half a foot reach on the skinny little fuck.

No, egging a open fascist who blamed the massacre on the Muslims is perfectly fine. No need to sit politelty and argue with someone who holds such vile opinions.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,645
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019

Postal91 said:

I don't give a shit what the topic is, you don't just all of creep up on someone expressing their opinion and plop and egg on their head - from behind..christ, what a pussy. Let the fucker talk and then assess what he says has validity. Then argue with him.

But an egg on head?!? Kid is lucky that's all he got beat down with. The esteemed Senator looks like he has about 60 pounds and half a foot reach on the skinny little fuck.

No, egging a open fascist who blamed the massacre on the Muslims is perfectly fine. No need to sit politelty and argue with someone who holds such vile opinions.
    And there you go. Leftists want to assault all who disagree.
  • Options

Postal91 said:

Your reading comprehension is shit.

That was a coward move.

Why do you hate free speech? The Throbber give no fucks on the topic. Use your fucking brain and then dismiss him. Nobody is forcing you to take on his position. If he's elected, vote him the fuck out next time.

Jesus. It's not that fucking hard.

Jusy more proof that the left justifies violonce against those who the disagree with. They don’t see it as freedom of speech, or diversity of thought, but that they are moral and those the disagree with are immoral, so violence is justified. Let idiot talk, we can then know where he stands and remove him when the time comes. If his ideas are flawed, let them be in the light for all to see. Bad ideas in the light are exposed and defeated. No violence needed.

Next thing you know, Chelsea Clinton will get punched for calling out anti semites. The next logical conclusion.
    Violence? Ha. He didn’t get shot, he got egged. Who are the snowflakes now?

You take it for a given that bad ideas in the light are exposed and defeated when that isn’t necessarily true. The internet has made these bad ideas proliferate and lead to actual violence. You don’t have to engage with them, and mocking them with an egg is perfectly fine. Grow a pair.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,645

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

Why do you hate free speech? The Throbber give no fucks on the topic. Use your fucking brain and then dismiss him. Nobody is forcing you to take on his position. If he's elected, vote him the fuck out next time.

Why show up to listen? Unless one is just planning attacks.
  • Options

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

Jesus. He got egged. Get a grip.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

Jusy more proof that the left justifies violonce against those who the disagree with. They don’t see it as freedom of speech, or diversity of thought, but that they are moral and those the disagree with are immoral, so violence is justified. Let idiot talk, we can then know where he stands and remove him when the time comes. If his ideas are flawed, let them be in the light for all to see. Bad ideas in the light are exposed and defeated. No violence needed.

Next thing you know, Chelsea Clinton will get punched for calling out anti semites. The next logical conclusion.

You take it for a given that bad ideas in the light are exposed and defeated when that isn’t necessarily true. The internet has made these bad ideas proliferate and lead to actual violence. You don’t have to engage with them, and mocking them with an egg is perfectly fine. Grow a pair.
    It’s was assault. HTH.
  • Options

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

It’s was assault. HTH.
    Poor thing I hope he’s ok. What if he has an egg allergy.
  • Options

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

Of course you’ll minimize it. That’s predicted.

You’re pretending someone getting egged is violence and a dangerous threat to free speech. It was funny and nothing to get worked up about.
  • Options

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

It’s was assault. HTH.
    So we can put HC down as pro assault and long as it’s not “too bad”.

If you’re included egging as assault sounds good. Put me down.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

Of course you’ll minimize it. That’s predicted.

You’re pretending someone getting egged is violence and a dangerous threat to free speech. It was funny and nothing to get worked up about.
    It’s it violence. Literally. You’re prenting it’s not is embarrassing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

That was a coward move.

It’s was assault. HTH.
    So we can put HC down as pro assault and long as it’s not “too bad”.

If you’re included egging as assault sounds good. Put me down.
    I’m not including it, the law is and the very definition of the word assault is. JFC

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/29577183/teens-charged-with-assault-accused-of-throwing-eggs-at-people/