Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Many believe Huskies quarterback Jake Browning helped himself at NFL combine

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Wouldn’t you just shit.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,467
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wouldn’t you just shit.

Brady won big games in college.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Wouldn’t you just shit.

Brady beat Bama
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:

Wouldn’t you just shit.

Brady beat Bama
    But not BAMA
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Something doesn't pass the stink test. Browning here for 4 years, "works" harder than anyone, but never went to the next level.
    So either our coaches failed, or the whole narrative about Browning working hard is bullshit and Jake was a fucking slacker.
    As he is now working hard, since he wants a job in football, and it appears to be working. Although, first 11 on 11 practice will always some the true Jake.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    Browning was not clutch, but the blame is 81% on the coaches for the overly complicated clusterfuck of an offense. They caught lightning in a bottle in 2016 before Browning got injured and could never respark the magic.

Scoring 6 against ASU and Cal in close losses is 100% on the coaches. Getting down by 3 scores to PSU and Ohio State is 100% on the coaches. Notice we scored and made the games close when we just fucking ripped it dude brah style? Browning looked like he was overthinking every fucking play call. Against Auburn we were throwing all over them before doing Browning options in the red zone...fucking stupid.

Browning did dumb shit like run backwards and threw some horrific picks in game changing moments, but the coaches are the ones that schemed that shit. The offense has sucked since USC 2016 and will continue to suck until it is simplified.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Browning was not clutch, but the blame is 81% on the coaches for the overly complicated clusterfuck of an offense. They caught lightning in a bottle in 2016 before Browning got injured and could never respark the magic.

Scoring 6 against ASU and Cal in close losses is 100% on the coaches. Getting down by 3 scores to PSU and Ohio State is 100% on the coaches. Notice we scored and made the games close when we just fucking ripped it dude brah style? Browning looked like he was overthinking every fucking play call. Against Auburn we were throwing all over them before doing Browning options in the red zone...fucking stupid.

Browning did dumb shit like run backwards and threw some horrific picks in game changing moments, but the coaches are the ones that schemed that shit. The offense has sucked since USC 2016 and will continue to suck until it is simplified.

Quite honestly, I think offense was made complicated FOR Browning, the whole corch on the field thing, film room junkie. "Jake can't do the physically exceptional things, so let's try to fool people." Just a theory.

Pete's offenses have sucked every year in the last decade besides the last Fiesta Bowl winning BSU team (forget what year) and the first half of 2016. The scheme is rotten at its core and amazing athletes made it look good for a bit in 2016.

Remember Pete getting boat raced by Sark in 2013?

I like Pete and think he is an outstanding CEO, but the offense is broken. He even came out and said they are doing things differently this year, so I'm somewhat optimistic.
    Not mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Quite honestly, I think offense was made complicated FOR Browning, the whole corch on the field thing, film room junkie. "Jake can't do the physically exceptional things, so let's try to fool people." Just a theory.

Pete's offenses have sucked every year in the last decade besides the last Fiesta Bowl winning BSU team (forget what year) and the first half of 2016. The scheme is rotten at its core and amazing athletes made it look good for a bit in 2016.

I like Pete and think he is an outstanding CEO, but the offense is broken. He even came out and said they are doing things differently this year, so I'm somewhat optimistic.
    Not mutually exclusive.

Great, the trend is pretty clear with or without Browning at QB
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Not mutually exclusive.

Great, the trend is pretty clear with or without Browning at QB
    I'm willing to see what it looks like with a physically exceptional QB. Then again, I don't have a choice either.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Would have been nice if he knew this before every fucking season he was at WASHINGTON
  • Options
    TripleRainbowDawgTripleRainbowDawg Member Posts: 76
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like him in a #1 jersey too. We'll see it next when he shakes Goodell's hand.