Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Interesting that he had an offer from Georgia and Georgia picked up a commitment from a 4-star QB on Sunday. Looks like Garbers said "oh fuck I better commit somewhere quick."

Yeah he never had a committable offer to Georgia
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He's got that crazy ass ginger shit going.

Need some pics of mom to confirm....

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's got that crazy ass ginger shit going.

Need some pics of mom to confirm....

True red head?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

Wow fuck Bush Hamdan...y’all still think he good?

He single handedly salvaged WR recruiting post-Pease. Offensive play calling improved as the year went on.

So yes.
    Did you see the Rose bowl?
    Bush didn’t call a bad game against OSU, Browning and the receivers played like hot garbage in the first 3 quarters. My one criticism is not getting HB involved early.

Compare that to Auburn where bad playclalling cost us that game... or the North Dakota shitshow... yeah Bush showed a lot of improvement
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

He single handedly salvaged WR recruiting post-Pease. Offensive play calling improved as the year went on.

So yes.
    Bush didn’t call a bad game against OSU, Browning and the receivers played like hot garbage in the first 3 quarters. My one criticism is not getting HB involved early.

Compare that to Auburn where bad playclalling cost us that game... or the North Dakota shitshow... yeah Bush showed a lot of improvement
    They completely neglected Gaskin the first half. Terrible gamplan
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

So yes.

Sark>ty or bush>babushka
  • Options
    Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

So yes.

Go back and watch the game and tell me specifically where not using Gaskin was a blatantly terrible choice. Especially with OSU stacking 8 in the box.

Also, most of his carries in the first half were getting stuffed for no gain.
  • Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The P12CG with Utaw was a Bush highlight.

Jugger-NOT
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

Doogles said:

NEsnake12 said:

So yes.

Go back and watch the game and tell me specifically where not using Gaskin was a blatantly terrible choice. Especially with OSU stacking 8 in the box.

Also, most of his carries in the first half were getting stuffed for no gain.
    After all, why wouldn't you put 8 in the box when your qb makes a 30 yard pass look like a hail mary at the end of the game
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Gaskin got touches/targets on 10/38 1st half plays = 26% usage. 18/54 plays in the 2nd half = 33% usage. It's not like some massive adjustment was made at halftime. You also have to consider that we were in constant 3rd and longs because of penalties in the 1st half, which takes Gaskin away.

I'll say it again, the biggest issue with the gameplan/playcalling in the Rose Bowl was the failure to utilize HB, especially on those 3rd downs in the 1st half
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,440
    NEsnake12 said:

Gaskin got touches/targets on 10/38 1st half plays = 26% usage. 18/54 plays in the 2nd half = 33% usage. It's not like some massive adjustment was made at halftime. You also have to consider that we were in constant 3rd and longs because of penalties in the 1st half, which takes Gaskin away.

I'll say it again, the biggest issue with the gameplan/playcalling in the Rose Bowl was the failure to utilize HB, especially on those 3rd downs in the 1st half

26% usage in first half
    33% usage in second half

not a massive adjustment

ok

18 total yards (2.0 yard average) and 2 first downs in first half
    104 total yards (6.1 yard average), 7 first downs, and 3 TDs in second half

not a massive adjustment???

ok