Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trying to decide whether to buy season tickets

2»

Comments

• El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I look forward to rolling in at 7 am and getting lit up in a parking lot eating like a king. Our tailgate is 9 vehicles deep. We have everything we need. power, heat, cover, satelite. I almost want to just buy E1 passes and buy the tickets on HubStub
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “Getting lit up in a porking lot”

Reefer madness?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

“Getting lit up in a porking lot”

Reefer madness?

I knew you were a duck fan
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a forum for hot takes and teen boy tweets. You have to use trickery to get actual info.

Post 2 new threads with the title "I love my season tickets" and "I hate my season tickets". You will get ample contradicting comments to weed through for info.

Or just pay the 10.95
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I do love to drink in E1. We call it camping in a parking lot. and I dont smoke the doobage
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    El_K said:

I do love to drink in E1. We call it camping in a parking lot. and I dont smoke the doobage

Either way, I don’t judge.

The fact that you eat like a king after getting lit had me thinking whackie tabackie.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    El_K said:

E1 is for Kent/Renton 12s and the Army of Doogs. E12 is where the hot tailgates are.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    It's been a waste of money for a long time, but it's gotten worse with Larry's TV deal. Who wants to go to a college game for an 8pm kickoff? If your lucky, you're home by 1am. Then it kind of screws up your Sunday morning. There's really only 1-2 home games worth going to each season. Like somebody previously said, it's much better to overpay for those than to waste your entire Saturday the other 4-5 weeks out of the year.

Basketball is honestly the way to go. Games are 2 hours max, and you have a third of the traffic problems you have with football.