Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the hell is Don Lemon trying to say here?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019

A good visual representation of exactly how Hondo struggles here daily.

Lol struggles. Ok! Create more threads on this story.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I wish it would go away. Makes you look bad
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You don't believe the story was a hoax because it doesn't fit your narrative Hondo.

Why do you fall for these stories Hondo and then lie and claim you never did? How did the MAGA hat kid act like a fool Hondo and why did you lie and claim you never commented on them and then why did you lie and claim you never commented on their actions?

If you didn't buy Smollett's story, why did you say that the only reason I was calling it bogus from day one because it didn't fit my narrative?
    Lil lyin Bob.

And I've addressed this and you keep repeating it because you are too dumb to understand it. I'll type slowly this time, ok?

You see Bob. You called it bogus because it doesn't fit your narrative. That's an indication of who you are. You think the liberals are all liars out to get Conservatives. You are racist and don't like gay people. Own it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,671
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Like, it could have happened though. In Trump's America anything can happen.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You don't believe the story was a hoax because it doesn't fit your narrative Hondo.

Why do you fall for these stories Hondo and then lie and claim you never did? How did the MAGA hat kid act like a fool Hondo and why did you lie and claim you never commented on them and then why did you lie and claim you never commented on their actions?

If you didn't buy Smollett's story, why did you say that the only reason I was calling it bogus from day one because it didn't fit my narrative?
    Lil lyin Bob.

And I've addressed this and you keep repeating it because you are too dumb to understand it. I'll type slowly this time, ok?

You see Bob. You called it bogus because it doesn't fit your narrative. That's an indication of who you are. You think the liberals are all liars out to get Conservatives. You are racist and don't like gay people. Own it.
    I called it bogus because it was obvious to anyone with a brain that his story was bullshit, the facts didn't make any sense and Smollett's story didn't make any sense. It had nothing to do with any "narrative."

You on the other hand swallowed like a fucking bitch precisely because Smollett's story did fit your narrative. You ignored the facts and bought it hook line in sinker, just like you did with the MAGA hat wearing kids and the Kavanugh story.

If I have any kind of "narrative" Hondo it appears to be one that's pretty fucking accurate while you are constantly getting duped on account of yours. Photoshopped anyone?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.

*gurgle*
    Hondo tries to justify how despite the fact that he was wrong and I was right, I was right for all the wrong reasons and him having his head up his ass and falling for Smollett's story makes him a better person than me.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.

I called it bogus because it was obvious to anyone with a brain that his story was bullshit, the facts didn't make any sense and Smollett's story didn't make any sense. It had nothing to do with any "narrative."

You on the other hand swallowed like a fucking bitch precisely because Smollett's story did fit your narrative. You ignored the facts and bought it hook line in sinker, just like you did with the MAGA hat wearing kids and the Kavanugh story.

If I have any kind of "narrative" Hondo it appears to be one that's pretty fucking accurate while you are constantly getting duped on account of yours. Photoshopped anyone?
    Again with the lies. Lil lyin Bob.

And you ignoring the Racist and gay hater comments didn't go unnoticed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So you didn't believe Smollett's story when it was first reported? If you that's the case why were you trying to smear me for saying something you now claim you agreed with?

I ignored your racist and gay hater comments because that's just the kind of thing a liberal Kunt like you does when they've been caught talking out their ass. Being called a racist by a piece of shit like you is a badge of honor, it means nothing other than you're out of ammo.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    It's hilarious to me that there are a half dozen threads dedicated to this topic

I'm trying to figure out why that would be
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So you didn't believe Smollett's story when it was first reported? If you that's the case why were you trying to smear me for saying something you now claim you agreed with?

I ignored your racist and gay hater comments because that's just the kind of thing a liberal Kunt like you does when they've been caught talking out their ass. Being called a racist by a piece of shit like you is a badge of honor, it means nothing other than you're out of ammo.

Find one comment where I said I believed the story in any way. You see, I let the facts come out. But you have the narrative you want to believe so you talk shit before knowing the facts.

And you say racist and Homophobic shit. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Find one comment where I said I believed the story in any way. You see, I let the facts come out. But you have the narrative you want to believe so you talk shit before knowing the facts.

And you say racist and Homophobic shit. HTH
    Got it, my "narrative" that just happened to be right.

There were enough facts already reported that I could accurately make the call. That's the benefit of not being a cocksucking moron Hondo. So you Hondo never said that you believed or didn't believe Smollett's story he just knew that despite the fact that I correctly identified the situation from the outset that I was wrong to do so.

Appears your "narrative" makes you a clueless pussy with no understanding of the world and an inability to detect obvious bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Now why did you lie and claim you never talked about the MAGA hat wearing kids actions?