Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've recently noticed this about HH and all you fuckers ...

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The change is in the number of doogman posters now here. All are welcome of course but that's the difference you notice

When you win the revolution its time to govern, The tree of Husky Football will still need to be watered with the blood of half brains from time to time

Pretty sure this is the only place calling for Petersen to be fired after the Oregon game and the Rose Bowl. His job hangs by a thread but we can still enjoy success.

We must always remain suspicious of everything to do with the program.
    PaoPao, KB, and Gregory need to fucking go....the sooner the better
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The change is in the number of doogman posters now here. All are welcome of course but that's the difference you notice

When you win the revolution its time to govern, The tree of Husky Football will still need to be watered with the blood of half brains from time to time

Pretty sure this is the only place calling for Petersen to be fired after the Oregon game and the Rose Bowl. His job hangs by a thread but we can still enjoy success.

We? are its natural manure.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Fucking Friday OP already.

Like some black water mercenaries in Iraq, old Sven (rip) and Harvey are needed more than ever to clean up the ranks and do the job the the frontline soldiers cannot.

Victory has us cost some of the best we ever had and made the filth weak and full of fags that quietly huddled in fetters cheesey folds when the bell tolled midnight, smoke blotted out the crisp autumn moon, and posidawgs, the naacp, and doogs gathered on the beach before storming the gates.

https://youtu.be/GGmvmw_0Oys

I’ll dig another foxhole, another 10-3 season without an important win could be just around the corner.

FREE PUB!!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

But why does J mock the recruiting bored??!?!?
    Because j is such a fag... just what I’ve heard so don’t twist.
    I have reported you to the authorities. Do you know what they do to guys who stalk teenagers in jail? Good luck!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We must always remain suspicious of everything to do with the program.
    Translation: "I will keep spying on the locker room."
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

But why does J mock the recruiting bored??!?!?
    Because j is such a fag... just what I’ve heard so don’t twist.
    I have reported you to the authorities. Do you know what they do to guys who stalk teenagers in jail? Good luck!
    How can you assume I don’t like bbc?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Pics of hot chicks or GTFO

These are high school chicks.... We have to change our mantra to include tgs'ing so I don't get arrested.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

A poet of our own.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Fucking Friday OP already.

Like some black water mercenaries in Iraq, old Sven (rip) and Harvey are needed more than ever to clean up the ranks and do the job the the frontline soldiers cannot.

Victory has us cost some of the best we ever had and made the filth weak and full of fags that quietly huddled in fetters cheesey folds when the bell tolled midnight, smoke blotted out the crisp autumn moon, and posidawgs, the naacp, and doogs gathered on the beach before storming the gates.

https://youtu.be/GGmvmw_0Oys

I’ll dig another foxhole, another 10-3 season without an important win could be just around the corner.

I get it but I swore I would never bitch about a win again after Owen.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

... since Washington under Petersen has progressively levelled up with successive OMFG recruiting classes ...

that there's less classic HH IDGAF attitude and more HH optimism and appropriate civil talk.

It's almost doogish!

Seriously.

Papa Osborne may not recognize this place in a few years ...

Like a high school where the girls weren't that good looking, the male student body didn't GAF and acted accordingly and had fun ... now that there's an influx of hot chicks around all of a sudden the boys are dressing better and acting better lol ... that's my hot take.

Do you suck dick for drugs? If so pm me.