Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone directly colluded with Russian operatives behind DNC email hack

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    No Collusion after 2+ years and millions of dollars.
    Trump still hasn't lost to Mueller.
    Eat his fucking Ass.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Eat his fucking Ass.

no, there is all kinds of evidence of collusion. For one thing, Trump's team heard the offer of dirt on Hillary, has apparently had many other contacts like the Stone contacts, but then didn't notify the FBI when wikileaks dumped, instead he eventually fires the FBI director indicating that "it was because of the Russian thing!" when elected. It's collusion, consipiracy, he's fucking guilty as anybody with half a brain can see.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eat his fucking Ass.

no, there is all kinds of evidence of collusion. For one thing, Trump's team heard the offer of dirt on Hillary, has apparently had many other contacts like the Stone contacts, but then didn't notify the FBI when wikileaks dumped, instead he eventually fires the FBI director indicating that "it was because of the Russian thing!" when elected. It's collusion, consipiracy, he's fucking guilty as anybody with half a brain can see.
    I guess I'm a true Half-Brain after all.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Eat his fucking Ass.

I don't know about the last part, as being the sitting president it seems different rules apply. But it's less about his actual actions and more about the cover up. That's what got Nixon. There's been documented lies about the Trump tower in Russia as such.

Ultimately it won't matter unless he goes under oath however. Even then I don't see them ever getting the votes in the Senate to do anything about it unless they find the true smoking gun, if one exists.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Eat his fucking Ass.

I don't know about the last part, as being the sitting president it seems different rules apply. But it's less about his actual actions and more about the cover up. That's what got Nixon. There's been documented lies about the Trump tower in Russia as such.

Ultimately it won't matter unless he goes under oath however. Even then I don't see them ever getting the votes in the Senate to do anything about it unless they find the true smoking gun, if one exists.
    Oh, fuck off. As usual you have nothing.

#aclockworkshill
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Eat his fucking Ass.

Oh, fuck off. As usual you have nothing.

#aclockworkshill
    So we agree. But your bitterness about Trump's impeachment opportunities is noted.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All these "smart" people like bathmat fell hook line and sinker for the "hail mary"

Must be sad to be that stupid. I wouldn't know

A CWU education is a horrible thing to waste apostle
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hondo takes both side n the same thread, again.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The Roger stone documentary on Netflix is worth a watch. I rather enjoyed it myself.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    jecornel said:

The Roger stone documentary on Netflix is worth a watch. I rather enjoyed it myself.

INVITE STAT!

Dude was a troll before the internet was ever conceived. He'd fit in well here.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Baphomet said:

Court filings show Mueller's team has correspondence between the the Trump confidant and Russian intelligence.

https://thinkprogress.org/roger-stone-guccifer-wikileaks-8f4d6d38a935/

sure. You keep telling yourself this, lol
  • Options
    This "sitting president exemption" is a load of fucking bullshit, not in the Constitution and I have not heard it is supported by law. It is just a regulation some dumbfuck made up for the Justice Dept. Can be challenged
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

His name is SETH RICH! There were no operatives, just a true American that was disgusted with the Democratic party and their corrupt nature. Sad that people are more upset they got caught instead of the contents of what was turned over. Pretty pathetic. REEEEEE IT WAS HER TURN! You know, the one that sold our uranium to Putin, got a $500K speaking gig for her husband, while also having Mueller do the delivery. Just stop, this is getting disturbing... your arms must be dislocated by now with how hard y'all are reaching.

Oh boy, I’m afraid it’s time to take Grandpa’s computer away.
  • Options

This "sitting president exemption" is a load of fucking bullshit, not in the Constitution and I have not heard it is supported by law. It is just a regulation some dumbfuck made up for the Justice Dept. Can be challenged

Guccifer 2.0 is a known and proven fraud, which all the intelligence agencies have known for months.

Stone: Arrested for lying to federal prosecutors, witness tampering, and obstruction of justice, all by Mueller, who falsified intelligence to justify the invasion of Iraq and enthusiastically supported the torture of foreign enemy combatants in violation of the Geneva Conventions. What a Guy!

Curiously Absent: Russian Collusion.
  • Options

Guccifer 2.0 is a known and proven fraud, which all the intelligence agencies have known for months.

Stone: Arrested for lying to federal prosecutors, witness tampering, and obstruction of justice, all by Mueller, who falsified intelligence to justify the invasion of Iraq and enthusiastically supported the torture of foreign enemy combatants in violation of the Geneva Conventions. What a Guy!

Sure, sure sure,,.... that's the ticket
  • Options

Trust me: You'd be much happier if you got a life. HTH.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,107

Trust me: You'd be much happier if you got a life. HTH.
    Self awareness is overrated.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    What'll the charge be? Look up that collusion section for me.
  • Options

All these "smart" people like bathmat fell hook line and sinker for the "hail mary"

Well, since you've come out in support of Trump and thought hiring Mora was a good idea, I don't need any more information to make my judgment about your education, which I think was WSU with some law school before you dropped out (as you've posted in the past).
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Well, since you've come out in support of Trump and thought hiring Mora was a good idea, I don't need any more information to make my judgment about your education, which I think was WSU with some law school before you dropped out (as you've posted in the past).
    @creepycoug, true????