Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Army of Doogs is scared

Army of Dawgs
50 minutes ago
Wilcox is going with Sark it looks like right now. fuck me. Hope all the sark haters are happy, because this can set us back like a mother f*cker. Time to bring in a big name

Yet same fucks who obviously don't trust Pool Boy always defend Pool Boy too.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Talks about Petersen and Orgeron resigning concern me, besides that I couldn't be happier.

Hey Woody you are being handed Jim Mora on a gold platter right now.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    hire the right coach and it won't be a problem. I'll be willing to give a completely new staff one or 2 years of 7 wins if that's what it takes. This is an opportunity to become great again, please don't screw it up woody
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Talks about Petersen and Orgeron resigning concern me, besides that I couldn't be happier.

Petersen would be a risk. Oregeron would be a disaster.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Oh god, Orgeron would be awful. I'm not a Peterson fan but I could talk myself into. Orgeron would be worse than Ty/Sark.

Oh god, Orgeron would be awful. I'm not a Peterson fan but I could talk myself into. Orgeron would be worse than Ty/Sark.
    this
  • Talks about Petersen and Orgeron resigning concern me, besides that I couldn't be happier.

I think I would officially jump off the UW bandwagon and never watch them again if they hired Orgeron.

If Pool Boy can land Mora I'll take back everything I ever said about him. However, he'll hire some chump.

Please just this one time let me be wrong on UW athletics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited December 2013
    Army of Dawgs hes not my first choice at all, but ill support him

Army of Dawgs Yeah I hope Im wrong because im definitely in the minority on this. I just dont get how we expect a coach in an easier division with more talent to do more than hes currently doing on a team in the toughest division in CFB with half the talent he currently has. I do not buy into Mora being this great coach at all. I hope im wrong if hes hired, but i think well take a step back with him.

Army of Dawgs so now were going to expect a coach who couldnt win the south with twice the talent in an easier division to come to the hardest division in CFB withhalf the talent and some how beat the ducks and stanford to compete for championships. it just doesnt make sense to me. Yes I get hes an ex walk on player who once said its his dream job, but when looking at the big picture hes a mediocre coach who benefits from what he inherited. the exact opposite of sark. It sounds like a good deal, and ill back him until he doesnt deserve it (which is why im saying all this now) but I do not think for one minute that hes the right fit for our program. I think we are going to take a step back and will look for a new coach in the next 3-5 years. If he went to oregon state or Zona and didnt have the talent he had at UCLA would we still be stoked to bring him on? If Hundley chose Washington over UCLA would we be having this conversation? We wouldnt. Because if Mora has that much talent and is only a 1 win better program than washington (who most of the fans were calling for sarks head) how is that an upgrade? I really hope im wrong, and im not going to pull the whole 'sark hater' complex like weve seen from the people who wanted him fired since day one. But to be blindly stoked for this hire is foolish when you look at the entire picture.

Love how the Army of Doogs is bashing on Mora and apparently he has "twice" the talent that Sark has despite NFL players, recruiting rankings saying otherwise.

I knew Gavin wouldn't let his bitterness towards the HHB's go away he'll still be a cunt when it comes to Mora.
    Those doogtards realize the Pac12 south went 13-11 against the north this year, right?
  • dnc said:

Those doogtards realize the Pac12 south went 13-11 against the north this year, right?

And that the best team in the conference comes from the South? How 3 of the best 5 teams also come from the South?

Doogs hate facts though so they like to skew shit to make it seem like Sark is great and Mora sucks.
    Stanford is the best team in the conference, but otherwise, agree.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Not only that, but the power seemed to be shifting to the South, although USC hiring Sark put a little damper in that.

• dnc said:

Not only that, but the power seemed to be shifting to the South, although USC hiring Sark put a little damper in that.

If UW hires Mora the power will be back to the North. These guys are fucking idiots.

He's 18-8 as a coach and has had some kick ass recruiting classes.

His classes aren't flashy guys either, they are fucking lineman!

Fuck you Gavin!