Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Things aren’t as they appear!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Even though I don’t follow the basketball team anymore I still really enjoy this Basnight stuff. Reminds me of the good old days of Husky football with Ty and Sark.

Why don’t you follow the basketball team?
    Jensen’s grandparents
    What do they have to do with anything?
    The night of the Sweet 16 loss to UConn @allpurpleallgold made some poasts on the Dawgman free hoops bored (RIP) lovingly pointing out how Mike Jensen's dumbfuck foul with under a minute left kept us from going to the Final 4. The poasts were deleted and APAG was told to knock it off because "Jensen's grandparents read this bored".
    Thats a legitimate nugget right there.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

Sources said:

Even though I don’t follow the basketball team anymore I still really enjoy this Basnight stuff. Reminds me of the good old days of Husky football with Ty and Sark.

Why don’t you follow the basketball team?
    I think 2012 or 13 was my last season. I thought college basketball had become a shitty product and Romar was a shitty coach. I didn’t have any fight left after spending a duckade fighting over the football team.

I’m glad Hopkins is doing well but it’s actually pretty hard to get back into following team.
    If you can't enjoy a team that turns the ball over 10 times in the first 3 minutes and still somehow wins this isn't the team for you (I've only watched the last two games, fuck off)
    I’ve always preferred college over the NBA because the effort is usually there for more than the playoffs (tourney). Watching endless turnovers sometimes make me question that choice. Add that with the non stop ticky-tack fouls since the hand check rule was put in place makes the game tough to watch at times. Bring back the 5 second rule and some physicality.

Imagine if Thybulle was actually allowed to play defense.
    I get what you’re saying, but it’s already tough to watch the offenses in college basketball. They don’t need to make it any tougher than it already is.