Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who wins the open QB competition this year?

GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
edited February 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

.....didn't we just have another Kellen Moore for the past four years only shittier? Fuck off.

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    edited February 2019
    I would'nt count out the yet to be revealed freshman walk on QB. He is a real diamond in the rough.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

.....didn't we just have another Kellen Moore for the past four years only shittier? Fuck off.

Yogi Roth on PAC-12 signing day special gushed about how Dylan Morris is the perfect Chris Petersen recruit. He’s a replica of Kellen Moore.

I can’t wait for that narrative to DIAFF.

You know the perfect Chris Petersen recruit at QB? Jacobs sirmon, Colton Yankoff, Sam abused.

JFC.

Wow. I had no idea my autocorrect fucked that so bad. Recently HH on my phone hasn’t been showing the bottom of the text field. It gets covered up by the keyboard. I’ve given up hitting return enough to bring it to the top. Just type and hope for the best!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Yogi Roth on PAC-12 signing day special gushed about how Dylan Morris is the perfect Chris Petersen recruit. He’s a replica of Kellen Moore.

You know the perfect Chris Petersen recruit at QB? Jacobs sirmon, Colton Yankoff, Sam abused.

JFC.

Wow. I had no idea my autocorrect fucked that so bad. Recently HH on my phone hasn’t been showing the bottom of the text field. It gets covered up by the keyboard. I’ve given up hitting return enough to bring it to the top. Just type and hope for the best!
    Tha fuck?

Stalin:gates
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

JFC.

Thanks for reminding me I casted that dreck during a snow closure. Yogi fellated every coaching staff's job through the process.

Riveting content.

No wonder only the junk provider carries the P12 in the midwest.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Kip Veeder should be put in jail.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Kip Veeder should be put in jail.

half of the tbs board should in jail to
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,599
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    CaptainPJ said:

JFC.

Tha fuck?

I've already been appointed a power position on the recruiting board.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

JFC.

#metoo

Thanks Vanilla
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053
    Kip Veeder must have ambitions of going to the Cheez It Bowl.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam

CaptainPJ said:

JFC.

Tha fuck?

I've already been appointed a power bottom position on the recruiting board.
    Ftfy