Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DDY

@Dennis_DeYoung .... Stop ranting in all caps and long paragraphs that take up all your time and let us know your rants and thoughts in a FUCKING POD!!!!!

I’d rather hear you drunk yelling “we’re fucked we’re fucked we’re fucked” than read you calling WAC an idiot.

Do the right think, call up Coker, get drunk, and Pod.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi .... thoughts and prayers for all you’re going through and I’m sorry your BDSM site didn’t work out.

Now be a man and Pod.

Love you both, and I miss you tons. I hope you become regular contributors again, but do the only thing you’re good at and give me a Pod!

Xoxo xoxo

DoogCourics

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BOWDOWNTOWASHINGPOD
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When you’re crippled it’s hard to type and you have to scream at the computer screen and the dictation software takes the screaming as CAPS.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

When you’re crippled it’s hard to type and you have to scream at the computer screen and the dictation software takes the screaming as CAPS.

Pi vs.

Pie...easy winner. Scream away!

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

What if I like ranting IN ALL CAPS?

It isn’t always about you and your needs Dennis. We can have ABUNDANCE here...you can rant in all caps *and* pod.
    Not what I'm hearing.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

@Dennis_DeYoung .... Stop ranting in all caps and long paragraphs that take up all your time and let us know your rants and thoughts in a FUCKING POD!!!!!

I’d rather hear you drunk yelling “we’re fucked we’re fucked we’re fucked” than read you calling WAC an idiot.

Do the right think, call up Coker, get drunk, and Pod.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi .... thoughts and prayers for all you’re going through and I’m sorry your BDSM site didn’t work out.

Now be a man and Pod.

Love you both, and I miss you tons. I hope you become regular contributors again, but do the only thing you’re good at and give me a Pod!

Xoxo xoxo

DoogCourics

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Then rant in all caps with your glorious voice.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why do you have to be so fucking selfish?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am prepared to take one for the team to get this pod back, Dennis just DM location plz thanks.

I'm laughing because I was totally planning on dropping a picture of this guy on the thread, and of COURSE one of the mongoloid troglodytes here beat me to it.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I am prepared to take one for the team to get this pod back, Dennis just DM location plz thanks.

I'm laughing because I was totally planning on dropping a picture of this guy on the thread, and of COURSE one of the mongoloid troglodytes here beat me to it.
    Greatest moment in documentary history imo
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Then...

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Ive seen the pic a bunch but I have no idea who it is or what it means.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    is it the guy from the Netflix Fyre Festival documentary?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'd pay money to listen to a bi-monthly in season (Fall camp to spring ball) pod and a monthly pod out of season. I actually like money and horde what little I get from what the grocery store pays me and would be willing to shell that shit out to listen to you two twats. Add in the occasional Tequila, Wilburhookshand or your gay fucking tree guy, who cares. You both have passion that comes through my speakers. It makes me laugh, gets me angry and makes me think and care. Fuck, I went to the shitty Rose Bowl not to see UW shit their pants but to see what Dennis looked like. BTW, you're just as I imagined, a combo of my sisters ex husband who is smart as fuck and my buddy from high school, Bobcat, who is unemployed and lives in a yurt in someones side yard. Fuck you guys! Just do it. You wouldn't be able to quit your jobs but you could probably keep yourselves swimming in booze or Messican Coca Cola with the proceeds. Make this shit happen. I have a wife, two kids, a mortgage and work in a grocery store. Do this for me.

Hold up ...

You can't have consistent thinking and caring without the founder of thinking and caring

Damn gimmick infringements
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ive seen the pic a bunch but I have no idea who it is or what it means.
    meek said:

is it the guy from the Neftlix Fyre Festival documentary?

Damned right it is! HBD, in the words of the founder of the doomed music festival, the above guy was the "token gay guy" of the company or something like that, and, upon hearing of their shipping container of bottled water for the festival being held up in Customs, he was going to have to go down to the Customs office and "take one for the team." The above dude--that guy up there--no shit, he looks at the camera and said, "And I went down there prepared to do it. I was going to suck a dick to save the festival."
    The fact that he admitted it was crazy. Like you could have taken that one to the grave my guy. Highly recommend watching both Fyre Fesitival docs.