Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Sounds like you care”

Whoever started that saying on this board I just want to give a big shout out towards and a big thank you. As I have incessantly listened to coworkers, friends and family bitch and moan for the last 2.5 weeks about the Patriots and Tom Brady I have come to realize that their organization has destroyed many lives. Not knowing how to get them to STFU so I can go on with my day I have turned to a new strategy: I look them in the eyes, give them a wide arrogant smile and say, “It sounds like you care.”

And oh does it work! They get angry as hell but realize they have no one to be mad at but themselves for their own ridiculous pain and suffering. So thanks Hardcore Husky!

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Whoever started that saying on this board I just want to give a big shout out towards and a big thank you. As I have incessantly listened to coworkers, friends and family bitch and moan for the last 2.5 weeks about the Patriots and Tom Brady I have come to realize that their organization has destroyed many lives. Not knowing how to get them to STFU so I can go on with my day I have turned to a new strategy: I look them in the eyes, give them a wide arrogant smile and say, “It sounds like you care.”

And oh does it work! They get angry as hell but realize they have no one to be mad at but themselves for their own ridiculous pain and suffering. So thanks Hardcore Husky!

I'm thinking @DerekJohnson and his crack marketing team need to turn this into a late TV commercial to drive up subscriptions.
    One month for the price of four speshual
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Who the fuck cares about the NFL unless you live in the city in question?

I mean, who cares about a city you lived in 20 years ago?

Are you still pissed about the ex-gf that some other guy fucked after you moved away? Same difference.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I coined it.

Along with calling out people who “could care less”

That's one of my pet peeves; not saying you're wrong, but I feel like I was doing that a long tim ago. I might challenge for coining rights on that one. I concede "sounds like you care", though I thought that was Race. Maybe not.

Sounds like I care.

I coined it.

That's one of my pet peeves; not saying you're wrong, but I feel like I was doing that a long tim ago. I might challenge for coining rights on that one. I concede "sounds like you care", though I thought that was Race. Maybe not.

Sounds like I care.
    It was Mike and I didn't even steal it
    Well, you've certainly borrowed it from tim to tim.

I coined it.

Sounds like I care.
    Maybe I gave him permission. Ever think of that?
    OK!!!!!!!!!!

I coined it.

Sounds like I care.
    I feel entitled to 70% of it
    I would concur. He may have invented it, but you branded it baby.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I coined it.

Lots of innovation on these boreds. HP circa 1960sesque

Great job Damone and the rest of you inovators!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    HH where true assholes come to get developed