Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump nominates and Cruz defends

2»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,953
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

This is her quote.

At the same time, a good way to avoid a potential date rape is to stay reasonably sober. And if she drinks to the point where she can no longer choose, well, getting to that point was part of her choice.” She concluded, “Implying that a drunk woman has no control of her actions, but that a drunk man does strips women of all moral responsibility.”

This shit just makes me come unglued. Victim blaming is when somebody gets raped and then is told "that was your fault". That is completely different than saying "If you don't drink so much, your odds of getting raped will be less". To equate the two is beyond stupid. And it happens so frequently in this country.

It's like telling somebody they should lock their car if they don't want something to get stolen out of it....apparently that must be victim blaming too. Or is it only when it applies to crimes against women?

Seriously, fuck people who say this shit.

Like we said...you are a racist, sexist liar for saying this Indian woman defended date rape with that quote.

HondoFS...
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    bu bu.. that isn’t what he said.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

A woman who defended date rape and placed some blame on the victim.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ted-cruz-defends-nominee-blamed-184447916.html

Liar.

How did she defend date rape you lying piece of crap?

Neomi Rao, whom President Donald Trump nominated to replace Brett Kavanaugh on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, wrote in a 1994 op-ed for The Yale Herald that “a good way to avoid a potential date rape is to stay reasonably sober.”

Hey Hondo, if you have to lie in order to make your point, it likely you don't really have a point.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Water is wet.

Hondo is a lying cuck.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Btw Hondo, I don't ever want to see you criticizing the source of other people's links ever again you hypocritical piece of shit. HuffPo, Yahoo News and Thinkprogress appear to be your main sources of info.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck Ted Cruz but you're a liar or a moron if you have daughters and aren't giving them the same damn advice. No, it's not a drunk girl's fault if she gets raped. Yes, drunk girl's are more likely to get raped. Teaching my daughter to protect herself is not the same thing as excusing rape. It's part of my job as her dad.

My job as a dad is to hunt the fucker down and beat him unmercifully.

I didn't have any daughters just boys. If I had one and she was raped a beating would only be the warm up.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Btw Hondo, I don't ever want to see you criticizing the source of other people's links ever again you hypocritical piece of shit. HuffPo, Yahoo News and Thinkprogress appear to be your main sources of info.

He had to drop Pravda it's too conservative.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Fuck Ted Cruz but you're a liar or a moron if you have daughters and aren't giving them the same damn advice. No, it's not a drunk girl's fault if she gets raped. Yes, drunk girl's are more likely to get raped. Teaching my daughter to protect herself is not the same thing as excusing rape. It's part of my job as her dad.

Obvious poast is obvious.

But still, daughter not getting raped > dad revenging the rape.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798

You've never seen the Throbber angry.

None of this eye for an eye shit. Both eyes. Gone. Just gone.

Dude would be @GrandpaSankey Part Deux.

• Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You've never seen the Throbber angry.

None of this eye for an eye shit. Both eyes. Gone. Just gone.

Dude would be @GrandpaSankey Part Deux.

Go ahead and lynch the black cockus

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,862
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

This is her quote.

At the same time, a good way to avoid a potential date rape is to stay reasonably sober. And if she drinks to the point where she can no longer choose, well, getting to that point was part of her choice.” She concluded, “Implying that a drunk woman has no control of her actions, but that a drunk man does strips women of all moral responsibility.”

This shit just makes me come unglued. Victim blaming is when somebody gets raped and then is told "that was your fault". That is completely different than saying "If you don't drink so much, your odds of getting raped will be less". To equate the two is beyond stupid. And it happens so frequently in this country.

It's like telling somebody they should lock their car if they don't want something to get stolen out of it....apparently that must be victim blaming too. Or is it only when it applies to crimes against women?

Seriously, fuck people who say this shit.

Yes, it is a choice to drink that much. Pointing that out is still just saying "control what you can control". Because ultimately, you can't control what other people do only what you do. It's simply good advice, and thinking in that manner is a common trait among successful people.