Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,011 Founders Club
    I want to be a rich white person in Healdsburg, CA and not let little Yella piss play football. IFL love Dry Creek Valley. Alexander Valley AVA is the shit too.

Our recruiting classes are going to start having 9 people in them.

No way @Dennis_DeYoung . If you knew mor about the Austronesian Expansion you’d conclude that Seattle is the final destination.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I want to be a rich white person in Healdsburg, CA and not let little Yella piss play football. IFL love Dry Creek Valley. Alexander Valley AVA is the shit too.

Fag. Your child will probably have elite LT or TE genetics!

Probably will be too tall tho. Seems like a basketball kid if he inherited mama’s genetics instead of your white stiff genes.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306

Our recruiting classes are going to start having nein people in them.

Fify
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,541 Swaye's Wigwam
    Footballs not that risky for average people.

Don't lead with your head. Just like hockey parents teach their kids about hitting people with their numbers showing.

This whole bullshit thing has nothing to do with people I want to recruit to be daWgs.

Probably will be too tall tho. Seems like a basketball kid if he inherited mama’s genetics instead of your white stiff genes.
    You’ve obviously never been to Healdsburg and wouldn’t know the first thing about old vine zin that drinks like merlot. What a little uncultured turd you are BTP.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

You’ve obviously never been to Healdsburg and wouldn’t know the first thing about old vine zin that drinks like merlot. What a little uncultured turd you are BTP.
    Seems like you care about btp’s flags

Seems like you care about btp’s flags
    I cared enuff to give the lil’ tike a chin.