Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Moar on chindictments

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you were arguing from a strong intellectual position to advance your agenda, you wouldn’t evolve so quickly into gutter attacks.

Tell that to your buddy Gay BobHondo. He is the Ballz equivalent of the Tug. He brings literal aids to every thread he joins with his constant references to his gay sex fantasies.
    I won't blame you for Hondo if you won't blame me for Bob. Deal?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You’re the one defending Putin in another thread against the United States, commie
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Token bail, freedom to travel, no passport revocation.

Judge must think Roger Stone is a very dangerous man.

Raiding his house at 6:00 in the morning with guns drawn all for the benefit of the cameras is such bullshit.
    Gay Bob defends criminals and enemies of the state when they're on the right. Hypocritical, traitorous, lying Kunt.
    Hmmm, defending criminals or criticizing heavy handed policing all for the benefit of the media?

Appears you're defending banana republic police state actions.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Raiding his house at 6:00 in the morning with guns drawn all for the benefit of the cameras is such bullshit.
    I'm glad that infowars and Drudge report are on your list of morning reading. Too bad their source walked back her report.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo loves swallowing like a bitch.

So they didn't raid his house at 6:00 am this morning?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I'm glad that infowars and Drudge report are on your list of morning reading. Too bad their source walked back her report.

As I said earlier, Gay Bob is completely unable to use any cognitive reasoning. Everything must be spelled out explicitly to him and he assumes to others too. In his simple mind, the only way CNN could have been there to record Stone's house getting raided was that they received a tip. The fact that reporters from a major news network were able to piece together clues and use logic to put themselves in position to land a big scoop is out of his realm of reality.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As I said earlier, Gay Bob is completely unable to use any cognitive reasoning. Everything must be spelled out explicitly to him and he assumes to others too. In his simple mind, the only way CNN could have been there to record Stone's house getting raided was that they received a tip. The fact that reporters from a major news network were able to piece together clues and use logic to put themselves in position to land a big scoop is out of his realm of reality.
    Bob prefers his news source to do nothing but sit in their office and rail liberals all day while blasting uranium one, Seth Rich murder, and pizzagate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you want to believe that bullshit you're free to do so. Like I said, liberals love being lied to.

Personally, I think it's bullshit. CNN are notorious liars, as are you. I need something more than an anonymous source before I'm going to buy anything they are telling me, just as I would need the same from you.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob prefers his news source to do nothing but sit in their office and rail liberals all day while blasting uranium one, Seth Rich murder, and pizzagate.
    Hondo prefers fucking strawman ass because he is too fucking stupid to address things people have actually said. Never in my life have I ever typed the words "pizzagate" or "Seth Rich" until this very moment.

But I did see Hondo the stupid Kunt all over the Buzzfeed and MAGA hat wearing kids story swallowing like a fucking bitch.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you want to believe that bullshit you're free to do so. Like I said, liberals love being lied to.

Personally, I think it's bullshit. CNN are notorious liars, as are you. I need something more than an anonymous source before I'm going to buy anything they are telling me, just as I would need the same from you.

Greta broke the story. Look through her Twitter feed today and how much walking back she is doing.

You sir have your conservative blinders on.