Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jimmy Lake will be EXPOSED once all those 1st and 2nd rounders are gone!!1

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    chuck said:

I heard here on this board that Jordan Miller wasn't good. He gave up a long completion this year. He's no Murphy. He sucks.

I only mention this because so many of you are such fags for the guys getting the hype that you don't just forget about other good players. You actually start to dismiss or flat out dislike them.

The faggy stupidity born on dawgman persists here. Just saying to say it. Fuck off.

Strong agree HIV
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

I heard here on this board that Jordan Miller wasn't good. He gave up a long completion this year. He's no Murphy. He sucks.

I only mention this because so many of you are such fags for the guys getting the hype that you don't just forget about other good players. You actually start to dismiss or flat out dislike them.

The faggy stupidity born on dawgman persists here. Just saying to say it. Fuck off.

Not a huge Miller fan, but that’s only because the other DB’s are so good.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    I think Chuck is dialed into this hell hole
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    chuck said:

This is the POTY
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    chuck said:

Ok!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

chuck said:

This is the POTY
    No it's not. Even close. Clean it up man.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    HuskyJW said:

I was the first to hate Jordan Miller...started with Montana game

Then I like him...now i've moved on

You were in fact the first to hate on him.

Congrats.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,944 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

This is the POTY
    No it's not. Even close. Clean it up man.
    Agree with you, but you've gotta admit the youngster makes a compelling point full of merit.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    Miller was good, just not All-American good. He’s just slight and didn’t have elite ball skills or athleticism to compensate.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Does anyone actually hate miller? Miller never recovered from his injury. He was much better in 2016 and I am just sad he isn't improved. He was suppose to play this year like kevin king athleticly with near Sydney jones instinct. Instead he played like Sydney Jones athleticly with Kevin Kings instinct.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,944 Swaye's Wigwam

Miller was good, just not All-American good. He’s just slight and didn’t have elite ball skills or athleticism to compensate.

I agree with one part of your post. He is slight.

Do you think Murphy will post better speed and agility numbers than Miller? I don't. Miller is a really fast, quick twitch athlete. His ball skills are good...not Murphy level but still good. Murphy would have been an amazing receiver.