Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh oh. This is gonna go over like a fart in Congress

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
Seems we have sworn testimony that somebody is lying.

https://lidblog.com/bruce-ohr-bogus-dossier/

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Lidblog is your source?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    In July and August 2016 Bruce Ohr the #4 person in the DOJ whose wife worked for Fusion GPS (the company that hired Christopher Steele to compile the Russian dossier) briefed senior staff of the FBI and DOJ about Steele’s work. During those briefing, Ohr explicitly cautioned his colleagues that Steele’s dossier work was opposition research for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the people behind it hated Donald Trump. Therefore it might be biased.

Ohr’s warnings came at the same time the FBI used began its investigation of the Trump campaign and three months before they used the dossier as a big part of their FISA surveillance application to monitor Carter Page (10/21/16).

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented both the DNC and the Clinton campaign during the 2016 election, belatedly admitted it paid Fusion GPS for Steele’s work on behalf of the candidate and party and disguised the payments as legal bills when, in fact, it was opposition research.

When asked if he knew of any connection between the Steele dossier and the DNC, Ohr responded that he believed the project was really connected to the Clinton campaign.

“I didn’t know they were employed by the DNC but I certainly said yes that they were working for, you know, they were somehow working, associated with the Clinton campaign,” he answered.

“I also told the FBI that my wife worked for Fusion GPS or was a contractor for GPS, Fusion GPS.”
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    You guys and your conspiracy theories. As we were told just the other day. None of this ever happened.
    Ohr is obviously trying to spin this in a way that provides him with enough CYA while protecting Sally Yates. Ohr worked for Yates and while he claims that briefed people at the FBI and DOJ he claims he never informed Yates of any of this.

If ever a matter needed a Special Prosecutor and a Grand Jury this is it. You need to get all of these people in front of Grand Jury. Someone is obviously lying.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter

I don’t know what’s going on the TV news has got me confused
    So Bobby King is paying his dues for bald faced avarice
    Was it the CIA or the same or the other side, somebody’s lying
    They write in black and white but it comes out gray to me, I can’t believe it

I don’t know, no I don’t, but I care

Through all the subterfuge and intrigue we’ve lost our way trying to keep it
    And though we ask the old God for change the status quo will remain
    They turned us inside out with half truths confusing you, seems so good to me

It’s hard to tell the good from the bad when they’re both wearing camouflage green jeans
    And when the danger lurks for the teens in bed some more, it’s nothing new
    Well if there’s any doubt who I am just call me John, Johnny Q Public
    Now that the Walter Cronkites are gone I’m so unsure I can’t believe it

SFGbob said:

Ohr is obviously trying to spin this in a way that provides him with enough CYA while protecting Sally Yates. Ohr worked for Yates and while he claims that briefed people at the FBI and DOJ he claims he never informed Yates of any of this.

If ever a matter needed a Special Prosecutor and a Grand Jury this is it. You need to get all of these people in front of Grand Jury. Someone is obviously lying.

Mueller could cover this if he wasn't part of the team that set up the scam. His powers are wide ranging. I guess he's too busy going after Ray Donovan
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I do chuckle at this.

1) you realize that Hillary isn't in office?

2) you realize that we all know Hillary is a criminal and paid for part of the dossier?

3) Republicans started the dossier and paid for the first part of it.

4) Trump telling Cohen to lie about the payments to his Mistresses has nothing to do with Carter page.

5) Trump telling Cohen to lie about Russian contacts has nothing to do with Carter page.

6) the whole dossier and fisa warrant thing has been put to bed as a nothingberger.

7) this was put out there to distract Trumptards. Congrats it worked.
    No need to lie your ass off hondo. We can read

Fuck off
    2) you realize that we all know Hillary is a criminal and paid for part of the dossier?

Maybe you should inform some of those people who's asses you tongue here.
    6) the whole dossier and fisa warrant thing has been put to bed as a nothingberger.

Blatant lie.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    2001400ex said:

I do chuckle at this.

1) you realize that Hillary isn't in office?

3) Republicans started the dossier and paid for the first part of it.

4) Trump telling Cohen to lie about the payments to his Mistresses has nothing to do with Carter page.

5) Trump telling Cohen to lie about Russian contacts has nothing to do with Carter page.

7) this was put out there to distract Trumptards. Congrats it worked.

Inbreeding.....can't imagine another explanation.