Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stalin moving back into the Kremlin

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,466 Founders Club
Stalin has been living in the Woodinville Hampton Inn for the past 61 days. This has been due to water damage to the Kremlin bathroom. If you guys remember, there was a post in November with resident toilet superiority guys chiming in about why contractors weren't able to install a new toilet in the Kremlin.

As it turned out, there was long term water damage and mold beneath the flooring throughout the whole bathroom. Everything was gutted. I moved into the hotel on November 16, and it has been quite a saga through the various stages of the rebuild.

Anyway, the contractors will be finishing up today. Stalin is pleased.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter

I’m surprised those contractors aren’t in the gulag.

There are multiple gulags.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Did u gave to pay for the hotel?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    Does Hampton Inn still have those egg patties for breakfast? Axin' for a fren.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,466 Founders Club

scrambled usually. Continental breakfast
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,466 Founders Club

Scrambled as in poured out of a box?

Some 15 years ago, when I was poor traveling a lot, those Hampton Inn egg patties were something to look forward to. Would be disappointed on the random mornings they didn't have it.

#coolstorybrah
    I'm not sure.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    Houhusky said:

Scrambled as in poured out of a box?

Some 15 years ago, when I was poor traveling a lot, those Hampton Inn egg patties were something to look forward to. Would be disappointed on the random mornings they didn't have it.

#coolstorybrah
    You aren't really poor until you sleep in your car across the street and then pretend to be staying at the hotel so you can eat the free powdered eggs and shitty toasted english muffin.
    Jaydon ?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    edited January 2019
    “Pull my finger”