Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race? True?

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    edited January 2019

Jesus. How the fuck did I not see this thread?!? Race and boobies. God, this is heaven, isn’t it?

Don't down vote me broh! I brought you into this thread!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

dflea said:

My old man had a basket in the tv room that had magazines in it. There was always a Popular Mechanics or Dirt Bike magazine on top, but I knew if you dug down in there, you'd find a couple Penthouses, too. The latest copy was always in there somewhere.

I preferred Penthouse Pets to Playmates because they were more slutty. Plus Xaviera Hollander could teach a young fella what the fuck was up.

Early Penthouse was gold
    Everything the Throbber knows and loves was learned from Penthouse Forum.

Penthouse was soooo much better than Playboy for smut and 14 year old boy's brb yo'ing.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

dflea said:

My old man had a basket in the tv room that had magazines in it. There was always a Popular Mechanics or Dirt Bike magazine on top, but I knew if you dug down in there, you'd find a couple Penthouses, too. The latest copy was always in there somewhere.

I preferred Penthouse Pets to Playmates because they were more slutty. Plus Xaviera Hollander could teach a young fella what the fuck was up.

Early Penthouse was gold
    Everything the Throbber knows and loves was learned from Penthouse Forum.

Penthouse was soooo much better than Playboy for smut and 14 year old boy's brb yo'ing.

“Lay that pipe, Brother,”

(High five)