Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH in Real Life

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Last night I went on a double date that turned into a game night after-party at one of the girl's apartments.

The game was similar to cards against humanity but with Meme cards and all my hours here helped me dominate out the gate.

Things are going great and the girls ask me how I'm so good. Well I go full Mike Leach and deadpan that I'm aggressively placed on the spectrum which gives me an advantage. This bombed pretty hard so double down by relating Asperger's to HIV and reassure them I wasn't full blown autistic.

Walking back to my car I pondered my true positioning on the spectrum and feared the truth.

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Flagged before being sober enough to drive after going on a double date and playing memes against humanity. Gotta be drunk to enjoy that.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Flagged before being sober enough to drive after going on a double date and playing memes against humanity. Gotta be drunk to enjoy that.

Have you met Doogles?

Game night was probably his idea after his 2nd Adderall.
    He may have been the short fucker that kept asking my friend for blow at the tailgate for some reason.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Have you met Doogles?

He may have been the short fucker that kept asking my friend for blow at the tailgate for some reason.
    If I was still in the game I would have been packing a bullet.

Pretty sure @HuskyJW 's brother in law caught me doing a bumpski in Earl's bathroom before the SC game 2016.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Doogles said:

HuskyJW said:

Have you met Doogles?

If I was still in the game I would have been packing a bullet.

Pretty sure @HuskyJW 's brother in law caught me doing a bumpski in Earl's bathroom before the SC game 2016.
    Nice it was probably someone else then.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did you suck his dick?

Wasn't black enough.