Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

I really don't care how tall he is. To be a big back, and that's what this kid has potential to be, he can be 5'10" and 215 or 6' and 225 and have similar power. All I'm interested in is his weight and i bet it's solidly over 200 in his junior film. He's big.

I'd rather have him at 5'10" quite honestly.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

Cardboard Pete is around 5-11.5 to 6'.

So jay'veon is around 6 - 6.05 or 6'1.

Love this kids name and his game is alright too.

We sure Pete's really this tall? I always thought he was more like 5' 10".
    Stood next to him. He's definitely 5'10" at the most.
    Are you trying to tell me that that the WAC DPOY in 1981 is only 5'9"? Nah that ain't it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I really don't care how tall he is. To be a big back, and that's what this kid has potential to be, he can be 5'10" and 215 or 6' and 225 and have similar power. All I'm interested in is his weight and i bet it's solidly over 200 in his junior film. He's big.

I'd rather have him at 5'10" quite honestly.
    Me too. Short and thick is great.

I considered Maurice Jones-Drew to be the near ultimate power back at 5'7" or whatever he was. College defenders bounced and slid off of him like he was made of greasy steel. Of course he also had breakaway speed so I'm not saying this guy is him. Don't twist.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    edited January 2019
    Knowing how tall cardboard pete is should be a entry requirement for TBS board.

If Pete maxes out at 5'10. You telling me Gaskin isnt even 5'9? Saban looks 5'4. And Byron isnt even 5'10?

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Well Alexis Jones is 5’7, probably 5’9 in those Nike pumps.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

CaptainPJ said:

Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion

JFC, are you fucking serious?

Leave this shit to DDY, you fucking tool
    I can be excited about the possibility of adding some cool black names to the roster instead names like Richard Newton.
    Sleeping on my Dick, I see.

Fuck you.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

If Pete maxes out at 5'10. You telling me Gaskin isnt even 5'9? Saban looks 5'4. And Byron isnt even 5'10?

I believe Saban is 5’6”.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Bread said:

I believe Saban is 666.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ccharanza said:

chuck said:

I'd say he is probably right at 6' tall and around 200 pounds. Put him with a strength and conditioning program and feed him right and I bet he'd be able to put on another 15 pounds or so ..probably come in around 6'0 and 215 pounds or so. He's lean but solid. I think he's benching around 315 right now as a junior. I'm not sure what he's squatting. I'd have to ask him. Hell I'll just ask him when i see him again.
    Ask him how he liked the city and the campus
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That name is unreal. What happened to the days of Jake and Myles?

Just kidding. I love his name.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

Sounds like we better get used to it. Already planning a return trip when his coaches visit UW again this spring. He said he’s running track this spring, but isn’t planning on attending any of the football combines anymore. A kid of his recruiting status already deciding to shutdown going through the recruiting camps and regionals where most kids make a jump in their exposure and offers, has already made a decision on where he’s going.
    Ya think he might commit during the visit?