Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we hurry up and hire a black WR coach already?

Does Pete heaven limited knowledge of the pool out there because he spent so much time at little Boise, home to the Whites?

Could he ask an older guy like Tedford for some names? Would like more POC on staff, if only for optics. And if we don’t slay in crootin next two years, we fucked. This team should already have Charbonnet, Ngata et al.

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Maybe they're negotiating terms right now. I'd rather have a coach not make impulse hires like we've seen at USC.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Maybe they're negotiating terms right now. I'd rather have a coach not make impulse hires like we've seen at USC.

In USC defense, who would have thought that NFL would be fucking stupid enough to hire HC who just failed at Texas tech? Come on, he makes sark look like a fucking joke and he was the master of failing up
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

In USC defense, who would have thought that NFL would be fucking stupid enough to hire HC who just failed at Texas tech? Come on, he makes sark look like a fucking joke and he was the master of failing up
    There were rumors the NFL was interested in him before he signed with USC. I think you can use this excuse for Hocutt but not for SC. He was a "hot name" before SC snagged him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

Does Pete heaven limited knowledge of the pool out there because he spent so much time at little Boise, home to the Whites?

Could he ask an older guy like Tedford for some names? Would like more POC on staff, if only for optics. And if we don’t slay in crootin next two years, we fucked. This team should already have Charbonnet, Ngata et al.

Just get a good coach. You guys parrot Dennis way too much.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

There were rumors the NFL was interested in him before he signed with USC. I think you can use this excuse for Hocutt but not for SC. He was a "hot name" before SC snagged him.
    sure the rumors, but didn't think that the NFL gms were that fucking stupid