Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So - talent doesn’t matter

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

2016:
    Byron - gone
    Camilo - gone
    Rapp - gone
    Kentrell - gone
    Amandre - gone
    Daniel Bridge Gadd - gone
    Welly - good but no redshirt
    Levi - good
    Watt - meh
    Gilchrist - SS AF
    Kizer - nice one pao
    Kamari - good
    McGrew - SS AF
    Chin - yikes
    Fuller - yikes
    Nick Harris - meh

This was the year we went to the playoff as well. Do you guys see why I don’t give a fuck about next year and would go 0-12 if it meant Eason is coming back for 2020.

I can’t belive I typing this and usually people ask me to take a long walk for perspective, but I think you should take long walk for some perspective
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The great thing about the cult of recruiting is that you can always be young as well meaning you never have to win now you can win then

Which is what got us to this point in the first place

Fuck off
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The great thing about the cult of recruiting is that you can always be young as well meaning you never have to win now you can win then

Fuck off

We are winning now...A LOT. To get to next level winning though requires the cult of recruiting. Dabo ain’t plungering Saban with top 25- 35 level talent.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck off

lol - always young. what the fuck is this shit?

'cult of recruiting' - aka - teams that compete for and win the national championship. jesus fucking christ. act like a fucking decent program.

you guys are so scarred by Sark you say fucking ridiculous shit like this.

yeah - Byron Murphy sucked this year. would suck to have a roster full of guys like him. would make us too young.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck off

lol - always young. what the fuck is this shit?

'cult of recruiting' - aka - teams that compete for and win the national championship. jesus fucking christ. act like a fucking decent program.

you guys are so scarred by Sark you say fucking ridiculous shit like this.

yeah - Byron Murphy sucked this year. would suck to have a roster full of guys like him. would make us too young.
    This was the year we went to the playoff as well. Do you guys see why I don’t give a fuck about next year and would go 0-12 if it meant Eason is coming back for 2020. - la mike

Coordinators suck, players suck, we need more 4 stars, we need more time

Fuck off

Win or die

We didn't lose the Rose Bowl on talent we lost it on heart and Chris Fucking Petersen
    What if there were a way to tell how good we were going to be this year, but it happened slowly over the past 2-5 years?

If I told you that way, do you promise to keep it a secret?