Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#ThatsMyQuarterback

How many QBs can say they made a tackle on their final career pass?

Jake Browning is a legend!

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    Don't worry, after the worst game of his career our qb threw a game losing int and then layed on the ground like he got hurt. So the asu equivalent of doogs shame those who say he sucks because he gave it all for the team.
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    Took a long walk for dat sweet perspective, jake browning sucks so badly that we actually might be good next season with eason under center, and i mean undefeated and playoff berth just to get ass blasted by bama or clem's son raw with no lube good
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 368
    You’re forgetting where he turned his back to the blocker at last second then sulks off the field while signaling for a block in the back.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2 conference championships, 3 NY6 bowl games in 3 years.

First Rose Bowl since Tui. Not to mention what he’s done for fan expectations moving forward.

That’s a looooooooooong way from 0-12 or even 7-6
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Not going to lie, I am not happy we lost, but also happy he will be remembered for lossing for every meaningful game. He does not deserve to be remembered favorably
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    We were good this year you stupid fucking loser millennial.
    ZoneUW said:

Took a long walk for dat sweet perspective, jake browning sucks so badly that we actually might be good next season with eason under center, and i mean undefeated and playoff berth just to get ass blasted by bama or clem's son raw with no lube good