Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener beating out Eason

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

If Haener "beats off" Eason then I am just getting started with UW football.

What the fuck is he doing? Did anybody see this live that can provide some context? Who were we playing? Was this after a score?

Irregardless, the shit cracks me up every fucking time I see it! He’s pounding beers, then jerking off and yelling “fuck you!”

Classic Skinny
    He's talking about his plans after the game: Pound a bunch of drinks and then pound a bunch of sorostitutes.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thought Haener should have won job all along
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

None of us really thought that to be honest. Plus shades of brown socks running backwards in Heaner’s jersey should fix that for you. It’s UW’s system, which is even worse now. Heaner made the right choice. If you followed his mom on Twitter this was apparent. It’s not the player it’s the system, from the position coach all the way to the Athletic Director.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,338
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The takes in this thread are so hawt that I got flash burn from reading it. Pretty proud of myself for sitting this one out!

ATBS, @Canadawg coming in late with a decent take wins the thread. I'm gonna look the other way the next five times his retarded ass spells offense or defense wrong out of respeck.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    Founders Club

None of us really thought that to be honest. Plus shades of brown socks running backwards in Heaner’s jersey should fix that for you. It’s UW’s system, which is even worse now. Heaner made the right choice. If you followed his mom on Twitter this was apparent. It’s not the player it’s the system, from the position coach all the way to the Athletic Director.
    I thought so all along.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Canadawg said:

It will be horrible and hilarious next year if Eason comes in and sucks or is just average. Overthrows everybody and makes browning look like a running back. I dont think that will happen but ive never seen this board, or many others, give a guy so much credit before hes even touched a ball in a game here. We've had high rated qbs suck here before... Check back with ya in october

Canadawg said:

It will be horrible and hilarious next year if Eason comes in and sucks or is just average. Overthrows everybody and makes browning look like a running back. I dont think that will happen but ive never seen this board, or many others, give a guy so much credit before hes even touched a ball in a game here. We've had high rated qbs suck here before... Check back with ya in october

Even if he does suck, Peterman can go Yankoff quickly (god, i hope he doesn't transfer simply for the hilarity of it all).

Just don't see him getting sucked into the vortex of another 3 years of mediocrity at the position when apparently the stable is full.

Looking back on some of this is painful
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is why we are all lucky Haener blew his audition versus Cal. Had he lead us? to victory and taken the job from Browning there'd be a damn good chance he could beat out Eason next year. Haener sucking ass was the biggest blessing of this shit season.

Now this is an interesting hypothetical.

Haener doesn't blow it in his chance to unseat Browning, we actually comPete in the Rose Bowl, and then the 2019 Dead Man Walking Petersen team performs to standard.

Roaddie nailed it in an earlier thread, Pete knew Haener was good and it's possible the Eason situation was the straw that broke it all.

Either way I hate myself for these Doog thoughts on a scorching fall Saturday in yet another season that is over by September.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,133
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Remember Yankoff?

Pepperidge Farm remembers
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The takes in this thread are so hawt that I got flash burn from reading it. Pretty proud of myself for sitting this one out!

ATBS, @Canadawg coming in late with a decent take wins the thread. I'm gonna look the other way the next five times his retarded ass spells offense or defense wrong out of respeck.

I accept your conditions

In hindsight it's a safe bet all our qbs will be JAGs until they move on to become Heismans/nfl backups
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I accept your conditions

In hindsight it's a safe bet all our qbs will be JAGs until they move on to become Heismans/nfl backups
    Yankoff, Sirmon, and Bridge-Gadd say hi.