Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lake/Kwat coached scared in the Rose Bowl

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I love after a loss all the real coaches come out here and let people know the truth.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2019

Lake and Kwat adjusted and did fine. The offense fucked up as usual...

Yes, the offense sucked.

But If you think the way our safeties played in the first half means Lake and Kwat “did fine,” then you have pretty low standards. Halftime adjustments are good, but digging yourself a hole at least in part because your safeties were completely lost is not “fine.”

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,551
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Lake and Kwat adjusted and did fine. The offense fucked up as usual...

Yes, the offense sucked.

But If you think the way our safeties played in the first half means Lake and Kwat “did fine,” then you have pretty low standards. Halftime adjustments are good, but digging yourself a hole at least in part because your safeties were completely lost is not “fine.”

Fuck off with this shit. What, they should shut out an offense like Ohio State with the offense punting 20 times in a row?
  • Options
    I already said the offense sucked. But that doesn’t give the first half defense a complete pass.

Did you even watch the ducking game you dipshit? Our safeties were completely out of position and couldn’t find their asses in the first half:
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

I already said the offense sucked. But that doesn’t give the first half defense a complete pass.

Did you even watch the ducking game you dipshit? Our safeties were completely out of position and couldn’t find their asses in the first half:

If we hold Ohio State to fucking 28 points in the Rose Bowl in a stadium 65% full of Husky fans, we should be able to win the fucking game.

The offense got 10 fucking yards in the first half, and decided to try and make something happen with under a minute, which led to another short field for OSU to score before the break.

You are a fucking idiot, as always.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Passion said:

If we hold Ohio State to fucking 28 points in the Rose Bowl in a stadium 65% full of Husky fans, we should be able to win the fucking game.

The offense got 10 fucking yards in the first half, and decided to try and make something happen with under a minute, which led to another short field for OSU to score before the break.

Hey short-bus-rider, UW allowed three passing touchdowns to Dwayne Haskins, the most a UW defense has surrendered since Eastern Washington’s Vernon Adams threw seven in September 2014, Chris Petersen’s second game as UW’s coach. I know people like you don’t like facts (“fake news” as you call it), but this is the truth.

If you’re too dumb to believe me, read what BBK just said to the media. He said the defense played poorly in the first half and then finally started making plays later in the game.

How many times do I to say that the offense stunk? That is obvious, but it doesn’t excuse the shitty first half defense.

And who gives a fuck that the stadium had more Husky fans than buckeye fans. God you’re a dipshit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Hey short-bus-rider, UW allowed three passing touchdowns to Dwayne Haskins, the most a UW defense has surrendered since Eastern Washington’s Vernon Adams threw seven in September 2014, Chris Petersen’s second game as UW’s coach. I know people like you don’t like facts (“fake news” as you call it), but this is the truth.

If you’re too dumb to believe me, read what BBK just said to the media. He said the defense played poorly in the first half and then finally started making plays later in the game.

How many times do I to say that the offense stunk? That is obvious, but it doesn’t excuse the shitty first half defense.

And who gives a fuck that the stadium had more Husky fans than buckeye fans. God you’re a dipshit.
    Youre so fucking retarded. The defense played good enough to win