Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The offense next season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

GOAT said:

Agree w most of what you said but why the fuck do people think McGrew can put on muscle? Look at his fucking frame it’s not gonna happen.

Because he's short. Short people have less frame to fill out with muscle than tall people. Five pounds of muscle on a tall guy doesn't make a huge difference and might not even be that noticeable. Five pounds of muscle on a 5'7 guy makes a big difference. Word has been he doesn't work hard in the weight room. He needs to and then he'll put on muscle.
    wait what

The point of muscle is to get heavier, not to look heavier. 10 lbs on a bigger guy that doesn't show is better than 5 lbs on a small guy that makes him look yoked.

WTF
    I don't even know how to respond to this. Your IQ must be so low.

Why are you distorting the weight between different sized players you retard? I used 5 lbs for both examples. Yes, 5 lbs of muscle on a 5'7 kid has a greater impact on his body, his strength, his balance, the force he can produce, and how he performs on a football field than 5 lbs of muscle on a 6'8 kid.
    Because when people talk about players bulking up it's so they weigh more so they can hit harder and be harder to push.

So no matter the size it doesn't matter.

If you mean you want him to get stronger fine.
    Short people have an easier time filling out their frame with muscle than tall people. That is my point and that is a fact. Why you are trying to argue about some random shit regarding a UW player that has nothing to do with your team is beyond me.
    I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm saying that a 6'2 running back that runs into you weighing 200 has just as much momentum as a 5'9 guy weighing 200.

So if they both gain 5 lbs there is no difference. At all.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

GOAT said:

Agree w most of what you said but why the fuck do people think McGrew can put on muscle? Look at his fucking frame it’s not gonna happen.

Because he's short. Short people have less frame to fill out with muscle than tall people. Five pounds of muscle on a tall guy doesn't make a huge difference and might not even be that noticeable. Five pounds of muscle on a 5'7 guy makes a big difference. Word has been he doesn't work hard in the weight room. He needs to and then he'll put on muscle.
    wait what

The point of muscle is to get heavier, not to look heavier. 10 lbs on a bigger guy that doesn't show is better than 5 lbs on a small guy that makes him look yoked.

WTF

Why are you distorting the weight between different sized players you retard? I used 5 lbs for both examples. Yes, 5 lbs of muscle on a 5'7 kid has a greater impact on his body, his strength, his balance, the force he can produce, and how he performs on a football field than 5 lbs of muscle on a 6'8 kid.
    Because when people talk about players bulking up it's so they weigh more so they can hit harder and be harder to push.

Short people have an easier time filling out their frame with muscle than tall people. That is my point and that is a fact. Why you are trying to argue about some random shit regarding a UW player that has nothing to do with your team is beyond me.
    I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm saying that a 6'2 running back that runs into you weighing 200 has just as much momentum as a 5'9 guy weighing 200.

Yes there is you idiot, one has a lower center of gravity which equals better balance. The 5 pound weight gain has a bigger impact for the shorter RB than the taller one. Did you never take a fucking physics class? Jesus shut the fuck up.
  • Options

GOAT said:

wait what

WTF

Yes there is you idiot, one has a lower center of gravity which equals better balance. The 5 pound weight gain has a bigger impact for the shorter RB than the taller one. Did you never take a fucking physics class? Jesus shut the fuck up.
    Now you're talking about technique which has nothing to do with it.
  • Options

GOAT said:

wait what

WTF

Lower center of gravity is not technique you idiot, it's physics. Fuck you're dumb.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

GOAT said:

wait what

WTF

Lower center of gravity is not technique you idiot, it's physics. Fuck you're dumb.
    Did you know that RBs with good technique can bend over and have balance?

And that a super short guy will lose more athleticism by gaining the same amount of weight?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Are we just resigned to bynum and cook being busts? If they are that is not okay
  • Options

GOAT said:

wait what

WTF

And that a super short guy will lose more athleticism by gaining the same amount of weight?
    No and no because you're just talking out your ass at this point.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Are we just resigned to bynum and cook being busts? If they are that is not okay

No. They're the forgotten guys and have been since they showed up and got quickly passed in the minds of HH and the media. There's no real reason for it. I don't think there are good reasons to assume Spiker or Osbourne are or will ever be ahead of them.
  • Options

GOAT said:

wait what

WTF

McGrew sucks. That's my point.
  • Options

GOAT said:

wait what

WTF

McGrew sucks. That's my point.
    Cool, ASU sucks and always will.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,590
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The oprea singer is the biggest cock tease. You think he’s about to make a huge play but then he trips all over himself, gets arm tackled, or gets tripped.

Or runs out of bounds.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,997
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,613
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I believe peterman has made mention of looking at the film and making adjustments in the past. Let's see if he actually means it this time.

Otherwise it's 40 pass attempts a game with everyone's savior Eason.

He talks about balance with the offense. Did anyone witness balance in the RB?

I got an idea, let's use Gaskin with 12 minutes left to play in the game. Maybe we can squeak out a miracle down 25.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

The oprea singer is the biggest cock tease. You think he’s about to make a huge play but then he trips all over himself, gets arm tackled, or gets tripped.

This. He played pretty well against Ohio State, but some of those could have been big plays if he didn’t get tripped up and fall down after a weak tackle attempt.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Or runs out of bounds.
    Cocktease player. Cocktease progrum.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,613
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

dhdawg said:

No. They're the forgotten guys and have been since they showed up and got quickly passed in the minds of HH and the media. There's no real reason for it. I don't think there are good reasons to assume Spiker or Osbourne are or will ever be ahead of them.
    I think Cook and Bynum are mediocre, but I agree that Spiker and Osbourne won’t do much next season.
    This is a true statement.