Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Even the 85 Bears

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
Ran into a night where their defense got worked and they had to outscore Marino and Miami. And they couldn't

I don;t care how good the Husky D has been or will be the common theme in the losses in big games is the complete lack of ability on offense to not only score but to not help the other team score on our good defense

We could have a great defense and have the same problem

Pete is a pussy, still thinks you can play defense and field position and run some fucktarded piece of shit offense with a shitty QB and somehow make it work

WE come out soft and just lay there and take it until its time to close it up and make it look good on paper

What good is Eason if he is throwing 30 yard sideways passes all day like we do now?

Who can light a fire under these soft losers and get them to play like crazed DAWGS out there?

When does Pete realize everything he thought he knew was wrong and its back to square one to be among the elite?

its not a tweak its a rebuild

Comments

• ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238

Ran into a night where their defense got worked and they had to outscore Marino and Miami. And they couldn't

I don;t care how good the Husky D has been or will be the common theme in the losses in big games is the complete lack of ability on offense to not only score but to not help the other team score on our good defense

Pete is a pussy, still thinks you can play defense and field position and run some fucktarded piece of shit offense with a shitty QB and somehow make it work

WE come out soft and just lay there and take it until its time to close it up and make it look good on paper

What good is Eason if he is throwing 30 yard sideways passes all day like we do now?

Who can light a fire under these soft losers and get them to play like crazed DAWGS out there?

When does Pete realize everything he thought he knew was wrong and its back to square one to be among the elite?

You’d better clarify for @BearsWiin that you’re referencing the 1985 Chicago Bears and not the Cal Bears.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

You’d better clarify for @BearsWiin that you’re referencing the 1985 Chicago Bears and not the Cal Bears.
    that Bears-Dolphins gayme is seared in my memory, not for the gayme itself but where I watched it and with whom (secret teenage romance follies)

so no clarification needed, thx
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Like I said, 2.0. Now lets see if he wakes the fuck up.
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    edited January 2019
    Ohio state demolished the number 1 ranked michigan D, so I don't give a fuck about the d giving up 28 points.

I am still absolutely pissed about 3 points through the first three quarters, on a shitty ohio state defense.