Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One of our Olineman is not like the others

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

I thought trey was our worst lineman today.

I hope he's not permanently broken

trey is just schell of what he used to be
    Shell.

As I watched the OSU DE's run around Trey for about the 5th time last night I quietly wondered to myself if he would consider medically retiring. I doubt it, because he's already said he's returning to play, but it has to crush him inside knowing that the injuries have left him half of what he once was. I feel bad for the guy.
    He's definitely an offseason injury away from hanging it up. He has looked awful since coming back this year. His future as a football player is definitely on eggshells
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I always thought Trey was good, but also overrated. I remember him having a bad stretch in 2016 where I first questioned if he was actually as good as the hype.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

I thought trey was our worst lineman today.

I hope he's not permanently broken

trey is just schell of what he used to be
    Shell.

As I watched the OSU DE's run around Trey for about the 5th time last night I quietly wondered to myself if he would consider medically retiring. I doubt it, because he's already said he's returning to play, but it has to crush him inside knowing that the injuries have left him half of what he once was. I feel bad for the guy.
    What's to say that 7 or 8 months of resting/rebuilding his strength won't get him back to what he was, or at least close? LIPO.
    He went against probably a top 5 pick in next years draft too lol. Chase Young is a fucking freak show.