Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maybe the worst part of today's game

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
I thought that as bad as it was Jake's performance in the first 3 quarters would finally get the Jake defenders to stfu.

Now, after that 4th quarter, we'll never hear the end of how he showed heart, leadership, didn't quit, all that BS.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    He sucks.

Even the casual OSU fan figured that out well before the prevent defense of the 2nd half.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    That, and I've been tricked into caring for the next 9 months
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dhdawg said:

I thought that as bad as it was Jake's performance in the first 3 quarters would finally get the Jake defenders to stfu.

Now, after that 4th quarter, we'll never hear the end of how he showed heart, leadership, didn't quit, all that BS.

Uh he did. Has for 4 years. Not his fault he's a d-2 qb. A reason no school from Cali didnt offer him. Pete took a flyer. Still got to playoff, fiesta, rose. Imagine if Pete had .a good qb. Shows what a great coach Pete is. Best in biz
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

Uh he did. Has for 4 years. Not his fault he's a d-2 qb. A reason no school from Cali didnt offer him. Pete took a flyer. Still got to playoff, fiesta, rose. Imagine if Pete had .a good qb. Shows what a great coach Pete is. Best in biz
    Pete starts him for 4 years, but he's a great coach. OK!
    This
    I will remember him for not being able to win when it mattered. Also fuck our d for not showing up
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

The Husky fan was offended

When is this not the case?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

I will remember him for not being able to win when it mattered. Also fuck our d for not showing up

Our D sucked in the first half then shut them down in the second.

They kept the 2nd best offense in the country and heisman runner up that nearly threw for 5000 yards and 50 touchdowns to just 28 points, 250 yards passing, and less than 400 yards total.

They also kept them to just 14 points in the first half until the offense shit itself with a minute to go and put the gassed defense back on the field.

The defense showed up. Throwing the ball 54 times to just 25 rushes for gaskin was the fucking problem.
    PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

J just sit and shut...you keep coming back like a gas leak. Wish I had a match
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794

PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

And I wish you were locked in a garage.

They kept the 2nd best offense in the country and heisman runner up that nearly threw for 5000 yards and 50 touchdowns to just 28 points, 250 yards passing, and less than 400 yards total.

They also kept them to just 14 points in the first half until the offense shit itself with a minute to go and put the gassed defense back on the field.

The defense showed up. Throwing the ball 54 times to just 25 rushes for gaskin was the fucking problem.
    it is 4 quarter game, u fuck. So play all for quarters
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

I told the Buckeye in front of me that I'm going to graduation to make sure Jake leaves.

The Husky fan was offended

I wish I could chin this more than once.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

You’re right....

And in 4 quarters UW kept a team averaging 44 per game to 28 points, and 550 yards per game to 364.

Defense wasn’t the problem, u fuck

You’re right....

And in 4 quarters UW kept a team averaging 44 per game to 28 points, and 550 yards per game to 364.

hey!!!! how dare you bring facts to this discussion
    edited January 2019
    ZoneUW said:

PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

And I wish you were locked in a garage.
    Great comeback newbie. Where does Derek find you guys? Try Twitter, more your style zone. Sheesh, at least damone had a wit or 2. As we used to say here zone...hit the gate
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

You’re right....

The final score was pretty close to what I think most expected, but once again the way this team presents itself just leans into a easy bad rep. by national audiences. Same perception nationally as the one coming out against Alabama and Penn St.