Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck this team.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
Almost wish they’d just gotten blown out.

Fucking Hamden discovers Bryant in the 4th quarter of the fucking Rose Bowl.

Fucking brownsocks finds rhythm in the 4th quarter.

Just feel bad for Gaskin.

Fuck these losers.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    You're a fucking faggot for that 1st half offensive game plan.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,268 Swaye's Wigwam
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2019
    Passion said:

Fuck these losers.

I feel sorry for u passion. You and I only ones here for 80's, 90's rose bowls...and u sound like the 95% millennials here. How far you've fallen. A disgrace to husky football old man

Fortunately I'm still in mid 40's and handsome as fuck. You a disgraceful old geezer dawg fan

Race was never a dawg fan. Hes just old, ugly and pathetic
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Romar ball

Shit that reminds me. Our BB team is playing tonight!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Passion said:

Fuck these losers.

I feel sorry for u passion. You and I only ones here for 80's, 90's rose bowls...and u sound like the 95% millennials here. How far you've fallen. A disgrace to husky football old man

Fortunately I'm still in mid 40's and handsome as fuck. You a disgraceful old geezer dawg fan

You were really something before electricity.

Anyways, enjoyed meeting you @ the TSIO. Tailgate today. Very insightful.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Passion said:

Fuck these losers.

You just suck
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Motown said:

Our 'leaders' on offense and defense were browning and bbk. While I may learn to appreciate them years from now. They represented peak of "try hard, be in the right place" players. Championships are meant to be taken, Taylor rapp and Byron Murphy made plays to take (pac 12) championships. We reached the peak with this group, could never be transcendant when it counted. 2019 season couldn't come sooner. Looking forward to Eason unreal throws, Kyler Gordon and friends to take the reigns with death row. Hi Kyle Ford, you have potential to be a legend, cause that wr shiet I just watched was an embarrassment

Who is going to play safety?
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,268 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I'm just trying to figure out which game was more frustrating: Fiesta or Rose.

Quite honestly This was more of an ass blasting that had me in the acceptance phase quicker. PSU was death by paper cut.

Both let me Doog against all odds the final minute. FUCK.

This game became easier to accept but then all of the sudden it was like “woah we are kicking their ass in the 4th qtr, scoring 3 unanswered TDs and what if we have just played good enough to score a single TD the first 3 qtrs...” then it sucked
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Quite honestly This was more of an ass blasting that had me in the acceptance phase quicker. PSU was death by paper cut.

Chincredibled for the use of "ass blasting". Very few terms draw from multiple senses like that one. Almost poetic.

Doogles said:

This game became easier to accept but then all of the sudden it was like “woah we are kicking their ass in the 4th qtr, scoring 3 unanswered TDs and what if we have just played good enough to score a single TD the first 3 qtrs...” then it sucked
    Because the defense changed...and browning. Pretty simple. The shit throw to fuller b4 half, the call itself changed game. Went up 21-3 b4 half iced game. Jake was awful in 1st half. Just awful. Been that way for 4 years. Eason hits ALL those throws. Different game

U dumb fucks who blame coaching are just that. Eason behind center changes entire game. Figure that the fuck out. Even Jake's easy throws were behind WRs or missed entirely. Calm down. Things will get much better...and soon
    edited January 2019
    Jake never threw comfortably on intermediate posts, deep balls. He underthrew Ross every fucking time then overthrew everything his frosh year Made maybe 2 intermediate posts his whole career. Routine throws. Think about that. Everything to sidelines. His comfort zone. Timing routes. Zero arm strength, didnt want to throw picks. Never seen an offense so hamstrung by a d1 qb. But it was, because Gaskin bailed him out for 4 years.

Pete deserves some blame, but Jake didnt turn ball over and was accurate. Pete's 2 staples in a qb. Had no other qb better
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Baseman said:

Passion said:

Fuck these losers.

You were really something before electricity.

Anyways, enjoyed meeting you @ the TSIO. Tailgate today. Very insightful.
    pummpy made an appearance?
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 946
    Nobody was harder on Jake than Puppy. Nobody.
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    Ummm...they DID get blown out.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club
    AEB said:

This was the script. Big deficit early furious comeback only to come up slightly short.

I believe I called this in @GrundleStiltzkin’s gif request thread