Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been a defender of petersen

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
I'm not sure how much longer I can do it.

What happened to the petersen that always won big games with inferior talent?
Seriously, where did that petersen go?

At first I was mad, now I'm depressed. It feels like we've made no progress and that there is no hope. Yeah this team isn't as talented as Ohio State, but neither was Maryland, Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern. All of them put up much better fights against them.

Mentally weak. it starts with the coach. I'm not saying he needs to be fired but... maybe he does. I'm so tired of being beaten down like this.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    College football is becoming a bunch of haves and havenots.

Ohio State is a have, clemson, bama, georgia, maybe LSU on a good day.

Everyone else isn't even close.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    dhdawg said:

At first I was mad, now I'm depressed. It feels like we've made no progress and that there is no hope. Yeah this team isn't as talented as Ohio State, but neither was Maryland, Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern. All of them put up much better fights against them.

Mentally weak. it starts with the coach. I'm not saying he needs to be fired but... maybe he does. I'm so tired of being beaten down like this.

One of Petes worse traits(and best in other times) is his inability to get away from some players. Keeping browning as a QB without really offering up PT to other QB's has been a massive failure. Today's game has been one bad throw after one bad throw and his staying with browning is what has made this team struggle. Look at what dabo did, or saban. They benched qb's b/c it was better for the team, not for that one player. CP made browning better than the team, and he continues to ride that train into the brick wall. We have a QB who hasn't thrown a fucking TD in 3 games and he's still playing. Absolutely no room for not having the balls to pull the plug on a player who is hurting the team as a whole.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,268 Swaye's Wigwam
    This team is always missing pieces. We never have a solid team at every position group. When we finally have a good D our offense is trash, and then when we finally have a good O our D will be trash.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

This team is always missing pieces. We never have a solid team at every position group. When we finally have a good D our offense is trash, and then when we finally have a good O our D will be trash.

this is about more than talent.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    I hope to real God that all the redshirts are sitting out to build muscle instead of not being able to contribute.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    edited January 2019
    dhdawg said:

Welcome to Cal fan's deep thoughts on Tedford, circa 2009
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2019
    dhdawg said:

GATE . Worst post of year...congrats
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856

dhdawg said:

GATE . Worst post of year...congrats
    Where did you come from