Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quit living in the past!!!

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
27 years ago this month I flew home from Louisville airport & watched the 92 Rose Bowl with my 2 dads.

Today I’m flying out of the same airport to watch the game in person in loving memory of my 2 Full Blown AIDS infected dads.

This piece of non-technically gifted writing should help pass the time.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Not gonna lie - Louisville is about the most boring place the Throbber has traveled to in the last decade. Just shockingly m’eh.

The university has really sweet facilities but that was about the only thing impressive there.

Didn’t do the Jim Beam experience as I’d already tasted higher quality bourbon at a distillery elsewhere in KY.

You should just LEAVE! and never go back.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Not gonna lie - Louisville is about the most boring place the Throbber has traveled to in the last decade. Just shockingly m’eh.

The university has really sweet facilities but that was about the only thing impressive there.

Didn’t do the Jim Beam experience as I’d already tasted higher quality bourbon at a distillery elsewhere in KY.

Knob Creek is better and the Louisville slugger factory is pretty cool.
    2001400ex said:

Well, no shit. Beam is the Busch Lite of bourbon. My liver processed piss after drinking Woodford Reserve is better. Except for the Mila Kunis commercials which are brb, jo.

The good news is that I don’t live here, I just too drunk & excited to realize I could’ve flown out if lexingtin.
    I like Lexington better than Louisville. Way more hittable coeds.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Muhammad Ali museum is cool. Louisville Slugger factory tour. Food is amazing there as well.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

Well, no shit. Beam is the Busch Lite of bourbon. My liver processed piss after drinking Woodford Reserve is better. Except for the Mila Kunis commercials which are nothing special