Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rose Bowl Tickets for Sale

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

It took me 2 minutes to get the Tommy Tutone reference. FML.

I didn't read that far down but then when I tried calling I finally figured it out.
    There are millennials who have no idea wtf we are talking about.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I didn't read that far down but then when I tried calling I finally figured it out.
    Let me go fish out my hotel window bitches
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,008 Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You’re staying at the Edgewater ?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited December 2018

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

One of my favorite memories as a kid was seeing pictures of that down on the waterfront. Now Seattle is run by a bunch of cucks.
    Seattle’s always been run by crooks.

In the 60s, the majority of SPD, the city prosecutors, and Seattle City Council were all on the take. Protection money. Free drinks and meals for cops. Christmas hams and turkeys. Complimentary massages at the oriental rub and tugs.

Race can add more here.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    UtahFan14 said:

A Utah fan here. Congrats on the Pac 12 Championship. I thought Utah would actually be able to score more than a FG in the Pac 12 Championship Game, so I bought some Rose Bowl tickets in hopes they would find a way to win. So much for my positive thinking. Hell of a showing by your D in the game though.

In any event, I have 6 tickets to the Rose Bowl that I am selling. I will be in San Diego for the Holiday Bowl and can drive up and meet you in Pasadena with the tickets, or I can look trying to convert them to electronic tickets. I have 6 seats I am selling for 150.00 which is below face value, OBO.

Call or text me if you are interested. 867-5309

Good luck in the big game.

Kelly "the overly optimistic Ute fan"

Wanna know how I know you're lying?

Nobody that can afford Rose Bowl tickets is dumb enough to think Utah had a chance to beat Washington.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    uzi said:

UtahFan14 said:

A Utah fan here. Congrats on the Pac 12 Championship. I thought Utah would actually be able to score more than a FG in the Pac 12 Championship Game, so I bought some Rose Bowl tickets in hopes they would find a way to win. So much for my positive thinking. Hell of a showing by your D in the game though.

In any event, I have 6 tickets to the Rose Bowl that I am selling. I will be in San Diego for the Holiday Bowl and can drive up and meet you in Pasadena with the tickets, or I can look trying to convert them to electronic tickets. I have 6 seats I am selling for 150.00 which is below face value, OBO.

Call or text me if you are interested. 867-5309

Good luck in the big game.

Kelly "the overly optimistic Ute fan"

Wanna know how I know you're lying?

Nobody that can afford Rose Bowl tickets is dumb enough to think Utah had a chance to beat Washington.
    @RMarieDoyle, true?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Tickets didn't go on sale until after the CCG. Troll poast, troll poaster
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    I know for a fact UtahFan's 1 through 13 weren't taken
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

One of my favorite memories as a kid was seeing pictures of that down on the waterfront. Now Seattle is run by a bunch of cucks.

In the 60s, the majority of SPD, the city prosecutors, and Seattle City Council were all on the take. Protection money. Free drinks and meals for cops. Christmas hams and turkeys. Complimentary massages at the oriental rub and tugs.

Race can add more here.
    All goes back to prohibition and Roy Olmstead.

Roy Olmstead (September 18, 1886 – April 30, 1966) was one of the most successful and best-known bootleggers in the Pacific Northwest region during American Prohibition. A former lieutenant in the Seattle Police Department, he began to bootleg part-time while still on the force. Following his arrest for that crime, he lost his job in law enforcement and turned to illegally importing and distributing alcohol from Canada as a full-time and highly profitable occupation.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,603 Founders Club
    Frank Colacurcio
    Francis Colacurcio, Sr. (June 18, 1917 – July 2, 2010)[1] was an American businessman and boss of the Seattle crime family known for running strip clubs in Seattle, Washington. He gained notoriety as a subject of ongoing federal investigations into organized crime in the city and was suspected of being an organized crime boss.[2]

Frank Colacurcio
    Born
    June 18, 1917
    Seattle, Washington
    Died
    July 2, 2010 (aged 93)
    Seattle, Washington

I'm a June 18 birthday myself

Gemini make good crime lords
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,456 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I removed his phone number and put that in there
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Race can add more here.
    Had an uncle in SPD in the 60’s. Bad ass mofo. Combat survivor Guadalcanal. kicked off after almost killing a dude who was dating his mom and made the mistake of hitting her.