Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Herbert staying at Oregon, Confirmed by ESPN

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
"“The University of Oregon has been a special place to me for as long as I can remember. Words will never be able to express my feelings of gratitude toward the people that have built and maintain our program,” Herbert said in a statement. “What I have come to realize, though, is that nothing could pull me away from the opportunities that we have in front of us. As we prepare for our bowl game, I would like to ensure that there are no distractions outside of this game. My commitment to my teammates, our coaches, Duck fans, and the University of Oregon has never been stronger. I’ll be returning to the University of Oregon for my senior year. Go Ducks!”

He returns to an offense that returns all 11 starters.

Comments

• Options

Hopefully he'll have more than Dillon Mitchell to throw to next year. If not, he's draft stock is going to collapse.

I think Wilhoite,Pittman, Delgado and Waters will be playing significant time if not some starting
  • Options

DJDuck said:

"“The University of Oregon has been a special place to me for as long as I can remember. Words will never be able to express my feelings of gratitude toward the people that have built and maintain our program,” Herbert said in a statement. “What I have come to realize, though, is that nothing could pull me away from the opportunities that we have in front of us. As we prepare for our bowl game, I would like to ensure that there are no distractions outside of this game. My commitment to my teammates, our coaches, Duck fans, and the University of Oregon has never been stronger. I’ll be returning to the University of Oregon for my senior year. Go Ducks!”

He returns to an offense that returns all 11 starters who finished 4th in the north

Oh you mean the team that beat the Huskies. The team with supposedly great defense that when the game was on the line they couldn't stop Oregon. You must be talking that team.
  • Options
    You will be much better though with graduating I believe, 3 starting DL, 2 starting LB and 2 starting DB that didn't get the job done vs the Ducks.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 876
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    We? better hope all 11 starters improve *markedly* or we? are staring 7-5 or 6-6 straight in the face. Larry Scott has fucked us as usual with road games at USC, Furd, ASU, and UW. Those are quality opponents, why the fuck do we get *all* of them on the road???? Add a worthless non-conference home game designed only to fuck us against perennial fast-starting when they play a Pac-12 team early SEC foe Auburn and the "we're fucked" scale approaches full-blown aids with a large fire nearby. But no team will fuck us harder next year than WSU. Why the fuck do we play these assholes every fucking year? Seriously, Pac-12, this is bullshit. Fuck the Pirate. Fuck the Palouse, whatever the fuck that is. Fuck you, Larry Scott. Fuck.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

You will be much better though with graduating I believe, 3 starting DL, 2 starting LB and 2 starting DB that didn't get the job done vs the Ducks.

You suck at this. Go play bridge at your old folks home.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    flatus said:

We? better hope all 11 starters improve *markedly* or we? are staring 7-5 or 6-6 straight in the face. Larry Scott has fucked us as usual with road games at USC, Furd, ASU, and UW. Those are quality opponents, why the fuck do we get *all* of them on the road???? Add a worthless non-conference home game designed only to fuck us against perennial fast-starting when they play a Pac-12 team early SEC foe Auburn and the "we're fucked" scale approaches full-blown aids with a large fire nearby. But no team will fuck us harder next year than WSU. Why the fuck do we play these assholes every fucking year? Seriously, Pac-12, this is bullshit. Fuck the Pirate. Fuck the Palouse, whatever the fuck that is. Fuck you, Larry Scott. Fuck.

It's a rotation. Somewhat unlucky this year, but that just means things balance out next year. Like CuntWaffle said, it's not that bad.

ASU is definitely LIPO.

UW and Stanford is part of the rotation. Plus, we don't even know how good Stanford will be

WSU? We play them every year like we play every North team.

If Oregon can somehow get by Auburn, they can get 9 wins. That will show improvement, and provide momentum for an already proven recruiting staff.

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 876
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

It's a rotation. Somewhat unlucky this year, but that just means things balance out next year. Like CuntWaffle said, it's not that bad.

ASU is definitely LIPO.

UW and Stanford is part of the rotation. Plus, we don't even know how good Stanford will be

WSU? We play them every year like we play every North team.

If Oregon can somehow get by Auburn, they can get 9 wins. That will show improvement, and provide momentum for an already proven recruiting staff.

Agreed on all poonts.

I'm aware of the rotation and was trying to poke fun at quooks but apparently was too "real". I'll have to take the quoooking to an insane level next time to be clear I'm not serious.

I was serious about the 11 players needing to improve part, though. Already responded to the cuntwaffle (mmmm, that sounds tasty!) to this effect.

Peace,

flatus aka RDC
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    What an idiot. Costing himself millions of dollars and further non-compensated brain damage to fulfill some childhood fantasy of winning at Oregon that's not gonna happen. Looking forward to watching him shit himself in Husky stadium next season. He doesn't play so well on the road does he?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,216
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW does get a break splitting UO and Stanford every year. Stanford and UO get both home or road

Getting Stanford at home after losing in Eugene was big this year
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Coming back? Honorable... but a bad idea. Justin, Justin, Justin...