Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apathy

mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't ever hope we lose but like UW bball, I've become apathetic.

Winning is great.

Losing - oh well.

UW sports is right where Walmart and the admin want it to be.

Good enough to keep the $$ rolling.

Bad enough that no one will waste too much time looking for violations.

We had it good. We had it really good.

RIP Husky football.

Comments

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    BTW, our new hope for a decent program resides in Pullman.

Leach >>>>> Sark.

If he just kicks our ass a few too many times, maybe the masses will wake up.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

mobey said:

Leach >>>>> Sark.

I agree. I could see that yesterday. Sark was outcoached in the first half. To his credit, he pulled his out of his ass and realized Sankey was the best player on the field.
    This lesson should have been learned in year 2 and 3 with Polk. Not on the Sankey reunion tour.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    The doogs have won.

I can't believe I couldn't care about the past two weeks.

The loser excuses, the denial ... it makes me realize these clowns truly believe 7-5 is the new 11-1.

To see people act like UW just won the Rose Bowl after finishing 5th in the conference ... disgusting.

Seattle is a loser city ... they embrace average as success and believe everyone should get ribbons for trying their hardest.

I now care more about UCLA than I do the UW.

I love Washington, but I love winning more.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

The doogs have won.

The loser excuses, the denial ... it makes me realize these clowns truly believe 7-5 is the new 11-1.

To see people act like UW just won the Rose Bowl after finishing 6th in the conference ... disgusting.

Seattle is a loser city ... they embrace average as success and believe everyone should get ribbons for trying their hardest.

Fixed.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    topdawgnc said:

The doogs have won.

To see people act like UW just won the Rose Bowl after finishing 5th in the conference ... disgusting.

Ummmmm.....If UCLA loses today they will also be 8-4.

Mosster47 said:

topdawgnc said:

The doogs have won.

UCLA's SOS was about a billion times tougher than UW's SOS this year.

We predicted 8-4 for the Bruins this year before they suffered a million injuries including a severe drunken pedestrian incident. Next year might actually be special for the Bruins though.

mobey said:

Leach >>>>> Sark.

Agree with your OP but respectfully disagree with this premise.

The doog propaganda machine will always be there to remind the "masses" of how "Walden and Price gave Don James fits over his career".
    And the doog masses will happily swallow whatever shit stew the doog spin machine cooks up for them.

Our only hope, imo, is for a Gameday Championship run that allows some other suckers to take Sark off UW's hands....or a Ty like collapse that forces Woodward to finally run the faggot. Until one of those happens, enjoy your Kraft Fight Hunger bowls....
    Fixed, because a REAL championship run ain't happening.

Otherwise you are totally right.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

mobey said:

Leach >>>>> Sark.

Agree with your OP but respectfully disagree with this premise.

The doog propaganda machine will always be there to remind the "masses" of how "Walden and Price gave Don James fits over his career".
    And the doog masses will happily swallow whatever shit stew the doog spin machine cooks up for them.

Our only hope, imo, is for a Gameday Championship run that allows some other suckers to take Sark off UW's hands....or a Ty like collapse that forces Woodward to finally run the faggot. Until one of those happens, enjoy your Kraft Fight Hunger bowls....
    Fixed, because a REAL championship run ain't happening.

Otherwise you are totally right.
    True....but if the stars aligned the "appearance" of a championship run could be created. I saw enough fucking retards in the SoCal media, talking Sark up earlier this season, to have some hope. I hold on to this because I'm fucking tired of rooting for the team to lose. The more I'm forced to wish for UW losses the more pissed I get and the more I'd like to kick Sarkisian in his fucking cunt if I ever actually met him.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gawd I want Emma Watson now. What the fuck? I watched the marathon this weekend like all Thanksgivings and never saw her act slutty like that once.

What was this thread about again? Rhetorical question. Don't give a fuck.

@RuleSevenDoog maybe you should just stop moving the bars...learn to enjoy sports...that's why they have them.

— Myk (@blykmyk44) November 30, 2013
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

Mosster47 said:

topdawgnc said:

The doogs have won.

UCLA's SOS was about a billion times tougher than UW's SOS this year.

We predicted 8-4 for the Bruins this year before they suffered a million injuries including a severe drunken pedestrian incident. Next year might actually be special for the Bruins though.
    You think nick Pasquale (sp?) was worth another win? Is he john Ross' cousin?
    Mosster47 said:

Lol. This loser city ran your boy Mora out of town - door ass out - after one year because he sucked. Funny how that works.

Mosster47 said:

Lol. This loser city ran your boy Mora out of town - door ass out - after one year because he sucked. Funny how that works.
    chrisvashon has reached krisvashon territory in this thread.

Mora was run out of town for another guy with a track record of mediocrity in the NFL. The Seahawks got lucky with Pete Carroll.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    chuck said:

Gawd I want Emma Watson now. What the fuck? I watched the marathon this weekend like all Thanksgivings and never saw her act slutty like that once.

What was this thread about again? Rhetorical question. Don't give a fuck.

Mosster47 said:

Mora was run out of town for another guy with a track record of mediocrity in the NFL. The Seahawks got lucky with Pete Carroll.
    So mora wasn't fired after one year?
    Mosster47 said:

topdawgnc said:

The doogs have won.

When Washington was beating Idaho State ... Mora was taking his team to Nebraska ... and winning.

UCLA had dreams of roses late into November ...

Washington just doesn't fucking care anymore, why should I?

5-4 ... middling conference finishes ... shit bowls ... five years in.

fucking sucks.

Mosster47 said:

So mora wasn't fired after one year?
    Mora was fired after one year because the Seahawks are fucking stupid. They got lucky, just like Emmert got lucky hiring Saban at LSU.

Mosster47 said:

They ran Mora out of town because Carroll has a super fucking smart agent who knew he needed to get his boy out of town before the hammer fell.

If the NBA sees Seattle is loserville ... why can't you?