Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mods?

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
@BennyBeaver is spamming my OFFICIAL pick'em thread

Please ban accordingly. TIA.

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Fetters is a bit busy reminding everyone Ruth is not affiliated with his site. Have you tried pming Eklund?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    How do I get a REAL dawg subscription?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    @Swaye seems to have let hi little bit of power go straight to his head. He is itching to ban someone. Anyone

PurpleJ said:

You should start BowDownToPrincessJ.com if you can't handle the shenanigans.
    I would ban everyone except for myself, @NSA_Dawg , @KissTheRingBitchDawg , @GulagDawg and @tacotrojan
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I would ban everyone except for myself, @NSA_Dawg , @KissTheRingBitchDawg , @GulagDawg and @tacotrojan
    Hurtful
    He's begging for it. Ban his fucking ass already.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,051 Founders Club

@Swaye seems to have let hi little bit of power go straight to his head. He is itching to ban someone. Anyone

HondoFS

nfm

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

"I don't have any alts"
    @tacotrojan is Harv. The others are banned. So I'm not lying.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Alexis said:

Whenever I hear @Swaye and itching in the same sentence, I immediately think of smallpox blankets, and then I get sad.
    Weird. I thought of AIDS, herpes, syphilis and gonorrhea.
    I've had them all, proving I can't be killed by conventional methods. As for banning someone, yes, I am in terminator mode, and I have my eye on one potential candidate.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Alexis said:

Whenever I hear @Swaye and itching in the same sentence, I immediately think of smallpox blankets, and then I get sad.
    I've had them all, proving I can't be killed by conventional methods. As for banning someone, yes, I am in terminator mode, and I have my eye on one potential candidate.

stalin?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Alexis said:

Aren’t you immune to syphillis or something?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,051 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Alexis said:

HondoFS or GTFO
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

@Swaye seems to have let hi little bit of power go straight to his head. He is itching to scalp some white devils. Anyone