Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WHSClassof2011WHSClassof2011 Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It looks like Mycah Pittman is in this. New duck signee
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Now I know why Peterman dropped him?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Well that's going to help change the impression of the soft UO player

Micah Pittman Soft? He's a kid having the time of his life.

The Ducks beat the Huskies this year with those soft players that you elude to. In fact no soft Husky even touched Verdell when he ran for the winning touchdown Race.

I think if you were paying attention the Ducks aren't getting softer. We just signed the #5 recruiting class. KT and his teammates are anything but soft.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

The Ducks beat the Huskies this year with those soft players that you elude to. In fact no soft Husky even touched Verdell when he ran for the winning touchdown Race.

I think if you were paying attention the Ducks aren't getting softer. We just signed the #5 recruiting class. KT and his teammates are anything but soft.
    Ducks are still Peyton Henry soft.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

More eluding?

Can nobody in this cesspool write the Engrish?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    If the Duck hanging out with her is wrong, I don't want to be right. Err, hard. Wait, yes, hard. No soft.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

DJDuck said:

They were so hard this year they parlayed the big win over UW into a 4th place North finish

You can watch our players on TV to

Its called the ROSE BOWL
    Enjoyed beating you Race. You were more subdued on the Shed. I will watch you getting a beatdown in the Rose Bowl, Race. Happy we could keep you out of contention for any playoff berth though.

I can see where you would be excited though. What's it been 18 years or so since you guys have been there?
  • Options
    Well we still talk mostly politics with some sports thrown in at Hawaii's new Woodshed board. There are only about 20 of us and about 10 active members but still enjoy chewing the fat. Jadeduck is trying to register for this site and is having trouble; Any suggestions or contact info I can relay to him?

Remember that jerk from USC that used to come on The Shed and boast about the Trojans? Oregon and UW left them in the recruiting dust. I wish he were still posting.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Taco Trojan?

Yeah FTG

As for this site PM @DerekJohnson It shouldn't be an issue
  • Options
    Yes Taco Trojan. Thanks Race. He was a total jerk.

At 71 my memory is not what it once was.

I know this is a Husky board but the best place to know what's going on with your rival by far is "Scoopduck"

Thanks for the info for Jade. I don't know what problem he is having. :)
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    This guy is a fag
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

They were so hard this year they parlayed the big win over UW into a 4th place North finish

You can watch our players on TV to

Its called the ROSE BOWL
    Enjoyed beating you Race. You were more subdued on the Shed. I will watch you getting a beatdown in the Rose Bowl, Race. Happy we could keep you out of contention for any playoff berth though.

I can see where you would be excited though. What's it been 18 years or so since you guys have been there?
    Quook POTD!!!