Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    edited December 2018
    How good would the 2018 team be with Peters, String, and all the other guys that Petersen kicked off?

Petersen has kicked off more talent from the UW team, than WSU has ever recruited.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    During the last game what school did peters identify himself with during the roster callouts?

I think he said something like "university of California..."
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

How good would the 2018 team be with Peters, String, and all the other guys that Petersen kicked off?

Petersen has kicked off more talent from the UW team, than WSU has ever recruited.

I too am always lamenting the absence of 8th year senior Marcus Peters from this team, which has serious holes at corner. Shit, what could’ve been.
    Good job missing the point.

I'll try to dumb it down next time.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Baphomet said:

I too am always lamenting the absence of 8th year senior Marcus Peters from this team, which has serious holes at corner. Shit, what could’ve been.
    Probably still wouldn't have the credits to graduate.
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    edited December 2018
    String never really became anything. Who else got kicked off?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I always enjoyed Marcus Peters getting burned over and over by Vernon Adams and EWU and then yelling at the safety....head slapped him at one point.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Good job missing the point.

I'll try to dumb it down next time.
    Your point was too stupid to address. HTH.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

String never really became anything. Who else got kicked off?

Disagree

String was a Bama killer
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Lost in all this is that My Rams are imploding.

The Boy Wonder coach and his pet QB can 't buy a point when they need it all of a sudden and the defense hasn't played up to its payroll all season

And its a LONG season. NO and LA won the November. We'll see who wins February

The problem is that they have played two of the best defensive lines in back to back weeks. The eagles and the bears can get to the web with four and leave 7 back in coverage. Losing Kupp hurt as well.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    edited December 2018
    Anyone notice that during the SNF game introductions when the players introduce themselves in the little video neither Littleton nor Peters named UDubb. I think they named their high schools or hometowns or some shit. #sarksguys

I get Peters not because he was booted but c'mon, we? need the free pub!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HuskyJW said:

I always enjoyed Marcus Peters getting burned over and over by Vernon Adams and EWU and then yelling at the safety....head slapped him at one point.

It was once and Kevin King (he played safety then) didn’t help over the top at all.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Goff will get it back when he plays the Sea hawks in the playoffs
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam

Lost in all this is that My Rams are imploding.

The Boy Wonder coach and his pet QB can 't buy a point when they need it all of a sudden and the defense hasn't played up to its payroll all season

And its a LONG season. NO and LA won the November. We'll see who wins February

They're 11-3 and in the same direction division as the 9ers and Cardinals and have owned the Hawks.

Well see.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Homie D Clown?