Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting development in the QB room.

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Eason is eligible for the rose bowl.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

Fully erect.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Bread said:

Fully erect.
    Gnu two bred?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

Ok....I'll play

How? Is it calendar year
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I've heard this about some other transfers at different programs
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    Ncaa classifies year as 2 semesters or 3 quarters
    Domicillo said:

HuskyJW said:

Bread said:

Ok....I'll play

How? Is it calendar year
    Apparently DJ Johnson is somehow eligible for Oregon. I assume it's the same rule.

Dream scenario:

UW begins quarter 4 of the Rose Bowl down 21-3. Browning is 7 for 17 for 86 yards and a pick. Enter Jacob Eason who leads a 3 TD comeback including a 92-yard game winning drive with under 2 minutes left to lift UW to a 24-21 win.
    Nah, it’s a year of residence. So players who transferred for the start of winter quarter/semester would be eligible at the conclusion of their fall quarter/semester. Eason didn’t enroll until spring quarter.
    Should of been more clear. My source confirmed Eason was enrolled in winter quarter just hadn't joined the team yet as he was still considering going to Stanford. His mother insisted he continue taking classes somewhere during that time and he sure as hell wasn't going to be wasting a quarter at Everett community college.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Bread said:

Domicillo said:

HuskyJW said:

Bread said:

Ok....I'll play

How? Is it calendar year
    Apparently DJ Johnson is somehow eligible for Oregon. I assume it's the same rule.

Dream scenario:

UW begins quarter 4 of the Rose Bowl down 21-3. Browning is 7 for 17 for 86 yards and a pick. Enter Jacob Eason who leads a 3 TD comeback including a 92-yard game winning drive with under 2 minutes left to lift UW to a 24-21 win.
    Nah, it’s a year of residence. So players who transferred for the start of winter quarter/semester would be eligible at the conclusion of their fall quarter/semester. Eason didn’t enroll until spring quarter.
    Should of been more clear. My source confirmed Eason was enrolled in winter quarter just hadn't joined the team yet as he was still considering going to Stanford. His mother insisted he continue taking classes somewhere during that time and he sure as hell wasn't going to be wasting a quarter at Everett community college.
    Your source is wrong until she is not.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Bread said:

Domicillo said:

HuskyJW said:

Bread said:

Ok....I'll play

How? Is it calendar year

Dream scenario:

Your source is wrong until she is not.
    Have you seen her teh teets? She’s always right.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Bread said:

Domicillo said:

HuskyJW said:

Bread said:

Ok....I'll play

How? Is it calendar year

Dream scenario:

Your source is wrong until she is hot.
    Pics?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Bread said:

Domicillo said:

HuskyJW said:

Bread said:

Ok....I'll play

How? Is it calendar year

Dream scenario: