Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#FirePete

2»

Comments

• Options
    SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018

TommySQC said:

A. Coach takes shitty talent and makes them mediocre .Leach is here. Good but tons of coaches have and can do it. Let's not suck Leach's dirty cock over this.

B. Coach takes mediocre talent and makes them pretty good. Pete is here. So was Don James. Upper end of your profession but not going to stack Natty's. You may sneak into one ala DJ.

C. Coach takes elite talent and makes them elite. Pete Carroll. Nick Saban. Urban Meyer. Very exclusive club.
    Solid poast. I’d add the Pete is in the B group to date but we have to LIPO. His last 2 classes and this current one have a lot more elite kids than the first 3.
    Leach is similarly to Urban, possibly Dabo, in that players relate on a “young” level and have fun....

Leach “accepting” the stachche...

What has Leach done??

And what has Pete done??? Begs to be axed....recruits and players these days go where fun is. Saban seems NO fun...but IS he??

Saban don’t “seem” to do that shit either... but has anyone watched “SEC Network” where Saban carries them All to his “camp” house and water rafting and being “one of the guys”?!! Really eye opening from knowing that seemingly asshole corksucker.......but really????

I think it’s a lot for a corch to be “one of the guys” and try and relate...recruiting has changed..Saban ain’t hip...but he makes it happen...

HTH

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2018
    I’m still pissed at how he managed the games vs cal and the trash in eugene.

Not convinced on his game management.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

I'm still pissed we don't have a roster that eliminates the need to manage games.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Having a competent kicking game would do wonders for Pete’s game management. But then we might be 13-0 and not have our shitty Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Passion said:

I'm still pissed we don't run an offensive scheme that eliminates the need to manage games.