Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DDY/Coker

How do you guys think UW finishes off the class? McDuffie, shit TE, and maybe Latu?

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    tvoie said:

How do you guys think UW finishes off the class? McDuffie, shit TE, and maybe Latu?

Those three Heimuli, Wright, and McMillan are my best guess.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

tvoie said:

Wright? Sure seems like he’s dodging UW right now.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

tvoie said:

Wright? Sure seems like he’s dodging UW right now.
    ?
  • Options
    Not letting them come in for a home visit or something to that effect. Haven’t been able to keep super good tabs on the situation...deployed.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

Not letting them come in for a home visit or something to that effect. Haven’t been able to keep super good tabs on the situation...deployed.

Really?
  • Options
    Interesting. Well I hope you are right.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    tvoie said:

Interesting. Well I hope you are right.

I never am. So don’t bet on it. And eklund just said Petersen isn’t going in home this week so I don’t know anymore. It wouldn’t make much sense for us to see ASU bring their entire staff and us not to do an in home. Hopefully he just meant this week and Petersen will be in early next week. But fuck everything right now.
  • Options

tvoie said:

Nope we couldn’t go on our visit during the Pac-12 championship week and last week he had shoulder surgery. Ikaika went in and saw him before Bandes but is coming back with Petersen and Kwiatkowski which shows the priortization of him. That will also be his last in home before he signs.

ASU is the only competititor right now being a little closer to home and having a majority Black staff preaching to him kind of the same OKG stuff. But with what Bandes has been leading on about more defensive players to come and what not I think we wrap this up. Or at least I hope so because he takes this DL class from best ever at UDUB to maybe the best class even in CFB history.
    BallzDeep caliber doogism but I lol’ed.

Would be an incredible class no doubt.
    Yeah who fucking knows fucking classes from 1954 and shit like that I don’t care. All I know is Saban takes the class we have right this second. Add wright to it and he’s prolly getting into some Mike Price Tuscaloosa shit. But the reason I say that is because of the defense we play really using 2 DT’s. Tui, Bandes, Paama, Wright, Ngalu don’t have to be stretched out at all. When you look back at those old Miami teams their strength was in depth and not having to please guys needs for playing times by moving them out of position. Look at JJ this year and what happened when he was moved back inside even if that meant he played less snaps.

Tui, Paama, Bandes, Wright that’s a two deep of guys who all have first round ceilings. That doesn’t happen very often. Let alone in the same year. Look at Clemson the past couple years and even they have been spread out in position and classes.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975

tvoie said:

Nope we couldn’t go on our visit during the Pac-12 championship week and last week he had shoulder surgery. Ikaika went in and saw him before Bandes but is coming back with Petersen and Kwiatkowski which shows the priortization of him. That will also be his last in home before he signs.

ASU is the only competititor right now being a little closer to home and having a majority Black staff preaching to him kind of the same OKG stuff. But with what Bandes has been leading on about more defensive players to come and what not I think we wrap this up. Or at least I hope so because he takes this DL class from best ever at UDUB to maybe the best class even in CFB history.

Yeah really reaching their. I'm not sure we would even have the best class this year if we took our pick of the best players committed to all the pac12 schools. Oh wait I know we wouldn't cause someone already checked that.
    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/alabamas-recruiting-class-is-so-dominant-it-embarrasses-an-entire-power-5-conference/
  • Options
    Bread said:

tvoie said:

Yeah really reaching their. I'm not sure we would even have the best class this year if we took our pick of the best players committed to all the pac12 schools. Oh wait I know we wouldn't cause someone already checked that.
    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/alabamas-recruiting-class-is-so-dominant-it-embarrasses-an-entire-power-5-conference/
    Just DL brah. I know we suck at recruiting or else I wouldn’t have made this account in the first place.