Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

tOSU messageboard

2»

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    It’s shit like this that might make this game winnable. On paper, tOSU is a terrible matchup for UW. But they’re also prone to underperforming.

It would require a lot to go right. Like playoff disappointment. Coaching distraction. Arrogance. Under-preparation. But this team was able to trade punches with PSU, Auburn, and Bammer.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    The one thing I'm getting out of this whole thread that I just can't believe

We played Ohio State in Husky Stadium in 2007? I do not remember that game at all
  • SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    Pulling for DWAGS.

Can’t stand those Nut suckers. Always against us SE hammers
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Without a new quarterback and kicker by Jan 1st, I predict a 99-2 loss
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,191
    TommySQC said:

HuskyJW said:

We played Ohio State in Husky Stadium in 2007? I do not remember that game at all

Did UW lead 10-7 at half?
    Yes, I had to leave at halftime for a wedding. I still to this day pretend that we? won 10-7.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

TommySQC said:

HuskyJW said:

Yes, I had to leave at halftime for a wedding. I still to this day pretend that we? won 10-7.
    It sounds like you cost us the game.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363

TommySQC said:

HuskyJW said:

You son of a bitch! I lost my voice screaming on 3rd downs and almost got in a fight with several OSU fans. I was getting my ass beat while assholes like you were flocking to the exits.

You should have been there half way through the 3rd qtr

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

HuskyJW said:

We had just beat #22 Boise State 24-10 with Freshman phenom Jake Locker to go 2-0 on the season and hand Chris Petersen his first ever collegiate head coaching loss. People were riding high.

That’s right, Chris Petersen lost to Tyrone Willingham.
    How much is pete’s buyout?
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    I think I may have just earned the fastest ban from confirmation e-mail to being booted in the history of the internet.
  • SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    edited December 2018

I think I may have just earned the fastest ban from confirmation e-mail to being booted in the history of the internet.

Ha. Musta been the BP message bored.