Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stalin hereby declares Gladstone's Oregon bet to be null and void

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

I'm not even sure to whom Gladdy lost the bet. But Gladstone should be on the boards this month celebrating the Rose Bowl with us. Not sitting in his mom's basement trying to get high score on Worlds of Warcraft.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Stalin - worst dictator, ever!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Also, original bet was with @greenblood who I believe didn't want Gladdy gone anyway.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I find the whole Stalin thing interesting, if not disturbing. DJ, would you be OK with referring to yourself as Hitler? Because you’re not doing that, Stalin was worse. But hey, it’s your bord.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    As a guy who would Welch on any bet ever... I approve.

Plus I like Gladstone and all of you are fags.

And I called it earlier today.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,978
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I agree with the call here. The Shitty Rose Bowl changes everything.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I find the whole Stalin thing interesting, if not disturbing. DJ, would you be OK with referring to yourself as Hitler? Because you’re not doing that, Stalin was worse. But hey, it’s your bord.

Hitler wasn't anti-Semitic enough for my tastes.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm not even sure to whom Gladdy lost the bet. But Gladstone should be on the boards this month celebrating the Rose Bowl with us. Not sitting in his mom's basement trying to get high score on Worlds of Warcraft.

do people still play this?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Derek is obviously the boss around here, so what he says goes. I miss @Gladstone too.

However, if we do not honor the terms of our wagers, society descends into anarchy and chaos. Also, being a superstitious Dawg I do not want to risk the wrath of the football gods by failing to adhere to the rules.

Yeah, we wouldn't want any anarchy or chaos here on Hardcore Husky
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I WAS compared to Hitler. APAG said it was getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. Somehow it morphed into Stalin. I didn't care for it at first, but then it became a weird joke. The point is that I administer the boards with leniency and only a few rules, which is the antithesis of Jospeh Stalin's murderous rule over his people. That's the whole point.
    OK... but as long as we don’t have cripple jokes...We have standards you know.
    Try to be a little more passive aggressive next time.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I WAS compared to Hitler. APAG said it was getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. Somehow it morphed into Stalin. I didn't care for it at first, but then it became a weird joke. The point is that I administer the boards with leniency and only a few rules, which is the antithesis of Jospeh Stalin's murderous rule over his people. That's the whole point.
    We do have cripple jokes you straw man twat. I do not allow them to target Pup, but you already know that.
  • Options

We do have cripple jokes you straw man twat. I do not allow them to target Pup, but you already know that.
    In before wac with some weak ass pseudo joke
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I heart Stalin.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I was asked earlier this week if there are things on HH that embarrass me. I said, "Every day". But I endeavor to allow as much free speech as possible while still maintaining the HH standard and keeping board readable and enjoyable (which is why I don't allow sigs, for example)
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    Confucious say Gladstone is around....
  • Options

I was asked earlier this week if there are things on HH that embarrass me. I said, "Every day". But I endeavor to allow as much free speech as possible while still maintaining the HH standard and keeping board readable and enjoyable (which is why I don't allow sigs, for example)

In before wac with another weak ass pseudo joke.