Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW sold their ticket allotment to Rose Bowl

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2018
    Doesn't the Pac 12 team always sell their allotment? It's more of an issue with Big10 fans more willing to pay 3-4 times stated value for tickets, which is why they outnumber us 70-30 in this game.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Doesn't the Pac 12 team always sell their allotment? It's more of an issue with Big10 fans more willing to pay 3-4 times stated value for tickets, which is why they outnumber us 70-30 in this game.

Which is funny because most of Ohio looks like poor loserville. Basically one small step above Mississippi. They must sell EBT cards for months to go to the big game.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,994
    Swaye said:

Which is funny because most of Ohio looks like poor loserville. Basically one small step above Mississippi. They must sell EBT cards for months to go to the big game.

• MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193

Even Stanford? That’s almost more tickets than their average home attendance
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

Ohio is for lovers

Brah
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

I haven't paid attention to attendance at anyone but UW's RB games but there is always more purple in Pasadena than B10 champ colors. I'd be very surprised if this is actually true.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    What was the allotment like <10,000? Cause they have over 40,000 available on Ticketmaster when I checked last week.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I talked to my ticket lady. They actually sold out

Ticket lady >>>>> Crazy cat lady
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,473
    Bread said:

What was the allotment like <10,000? Cause they have over 40,000 available on Ticketmaster when I checked last week.</p>

">

Huh?

Coke report:

Did some research, UW was likely allotted anywhere from 28,000-32,000 tickets. Those all sold to season ticket holders.

Ohio State was for sure allotted 22,000 tickets. #WearPurple #BowDown 🌹

— 🌹 CokeGreaterThanPepsi 🌹 (@TSIOpodcast) December 4, 2018
    Swaye said:

Ticket lady >>>>> Crazy cat lady
    She's there to serve
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

What's with the gender appropriation....do you actually KNOW what pronoun she uses?
    HuskyJW said:

What's with the gender appropriation....do you actually KNOW what pronoun she uses?
    Take that shit to the tug
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

Yes