Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    This is why you want the USC respect!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    USC doesn’t respect itself which is a big reason why the PAC 12 has devolved to the worst power 5 conference in Football and B-ball.(See UCLA and Arizona.) No powerful USC, no powerful PAC 12.

I’m hearing that Softball, Soccer, Baseball and Volleyball are enjoying results not seen in decades though.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192
    The SOUTHern Cal will rise again!
    salemcoog said:

USC doesn’t respect itself which is a big reason why the PAC 12 has devolved to the worst power 5 conference in Football and B-ball.(See UCLA and Arizona.) No powerful USC, no powerful PAC 12.

I’m hearing that Softball, Soccer, Baseball and Volleyball are enjoying results not seen in decades though.

LIES!!!!!!!

USC has more than double the conference championships than the next teem, don't get me started on national titles and major bowel victories, notably the Rose.

We Coogs struggle to even comprehend such a program, so I get it Salem, my cooger brah.

But, getting respect from USC is like having Babe Ruth pat you on the head. It matters.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

salemcoog said:

People forget that UW and USC have never been elite at the same time in the color TV era. Until we beat a good out of conference team in a big time game we won't get respeck regardless of what USC does. Upset Urbs and our brand will be skrong as fuck.
    1984?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,614 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

People forget that UW and USC have never been elite at the same time in the color TV era. Until we beat a good out of conference team in a big time game we won't get respeck regardless of what USC does. Upset Urbs and our brand will be skrong as fuck.
    1984?
    We? were the SEC in the 80's

USC had multiple losses in 84 but still got the Rose Bowl on head to head. They were good but they lost to LSU and Notre Dame

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,010 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

1984?
    Not quite as @RaceBannon points out above. The last tim USC and UW met both being ranked in the top 10 like 1972 or 74.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

salemcoog said:

1984?
    Not quite as @RaceBannon points out above. The last tim USC and UW met both being ranked in the top 10 like 1972 or 74.
    Ranking at the time of the matchup is meaningless. Both finished in the top 10, though SC was lower than I was thinking.

Maybe 2016 is the correct answer. #4 and #5.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    If Herm stays for 14 more years we will be number one quite honestly
    EwaDawg said:
    great repost.

this is the kind of content you bring that inspires me to tune in every day.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

EwaDawg said:
    great repost.

this is the kind of content you bring that inspires me to tune in every day.
    *cuntent