Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DAWGS IN THE ROSE BOWL - Beat Ohio State

I will be in attendance at this game. It should be a classic. Ohio State has a pretty shaky defense, especially against the run. If Jimmy Lake figures out how to stifle their elite passing attack, and we run the hell out of Ahmed and Gaskin, I say I like our chances. Finally time to get a big bowl win.

This win will be the final nail in the coffin for USC. All the LA kids will watch as Washington beats up on 12-1 Ohio State, earns back respect for the conference, right in Los Angeles.

Enter: Stephon Wright, Trent McDuffie, Laiatu Latu, Daniel Heimuli, Kyle Patteron and Kyle Ford.

It's also not over for Henry To'oto'o, Isaiah Foskey and Bru McCoy, believe it or not.

Top ten recruiting class, and then Eason leads us to a national title.

BOW DOWN

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    ZoneUW said:

I will be in attendance at this game. It should be a classic. Ohio State has a pretty shaky defense, especially against the run. If Jimmy Lake figures out how to stifle their elite passing attack, and we run the hell out of Ahmed and Gaskin, I say I like our chances. Finally time to get a big bowl win.

This win will be the final nail in the coffin for USC. All the LA kids will watch as Washington beats up on 12-1 Ohio State, earns back respect for the conference, right in Los Angeles.

Enter: Stephon Wright, Trent McDuffie, Laiatu Latu, Daniel Heimuli, Kyle Patteron and Kyle Ford.

It's also not over for Henry To'oto'o, Isaiah Foskey and Bru McCoy, believe it or not.

Top ten recruiting class, and then Eason leads us to a national title.

BOW DOWN

Let’s doog it up!!!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

God I love her